March 24, 200917 yr Alright, let's set up the D. Billy G: What I want you to do, is stare at them, while they make the three pointer. BREAK.
March 24, 200917 yr Oh get real guys, I'm simply poking fun at how everyone is screaming for him and the first thing he does is come in and do that. If you can't laugh, you'll just die with this team. You know Im just poking fun back at you...:lol:
March 24, 200917 yr Alright, let's set up the D. Billy G: What I want you to do, is stare at them, while they make the three pointer. BREAK. Now thats funny!!
March 24, 200917 yr Its at home so I say tie. I would too but UK tends to leave the 3 point line wide open so Im thinking a drive and kick out for the winning shot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.