March 24, 200917 yr Meeks is lucky they don't call that intentional, because that's exactly what it was.
March 24, 200917 yr There's your Miller time guys. Missed the shot, committed the foul. I'm sure glad He is the only one that's happened to...:isurrender:
March 24, 200917 yr Why OH Why is Porter even worthy of wearing a UK jersey???? That wasn't Porter's fault at all. I know it's hard for some of you to realize Meeks isn't the second coming, but that's on him.
March 24, 200917 yr Author That wasn't Meeks' fault at all. Porter handed it to him with a defender in his grill.
March 24, 200917 yr I'm sure glad He is the only one that's happened to...:isurrender: Yep we've not had anyone but Miller actually miss a shot and then commit a foul.:eek:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.