Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 79 Siena 72

Featured Replies

Whew.....:scared:

 

Survive and advance. Siena is the quickest team I've seen since those old UAB teams, that's who they remind me of. Good win, and an outstanding performance from T Will.

 

On to Indy for a matchup against Arizona, I got my tickets before the game today, I was really sweating it down the stretch...

 

What about the Big East, 5 out of 7 teams make the Sweet 16. That settles the year long debate for conference supremacy, IMO.

 

T Will- 24pts 15 boards 4 assist

E5- 12pts, 12 boards

Samuels-13, 8 boards

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL not been impressive for the #1 overall seed but they found a way to win again. Will have to bring there A game from here on out the competition gets tougher. I got them in the championship so keep getting by till then!

I am so mad at Lou, I can't stand it. The one time I root for their defense to step up, they let me down.

Doesn't matter how impressive it is from here on out it's only about getting the win. I know one thing as the great Bobby Knight would say, "Nobody plays that good of defense." They didn't call anything on Sienna

I am so mad at Lou, I can't stand it. The one time I root for their defense to step up, they let me down.

Hello, they won!! You all can forget about blow outs, aint going to happen. It's only about the win no matter how pretty or ugly it is.

Hello, they won!! You all can forget about blow outs, aint going to happen. It's only about the win no matter how pretty or ugly it is.

 

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the fact that they cost him money....

 

I think they should handle Arizona pretty easily, but the Michigan State/Kansas winner (praying for State :D) should give them a battle. If they continue to play the way they have thus far though, I don't see them beating UConn if they both make it to Detroit.

Hello, they won!! You all can forget about blow outs, aint going to happen. It's only about the win no matter how pretty or ugly it is.

 

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the fact that they cost him money....

 

 

:ohbrother:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the fact that they cost him money....

 

I think they should handle Arizona pretty easily, but the Michigan State/Kansas winner (praying for State :D) should give them a battle. If they continue to play the way they have thus far though, I don't see them beating UConn if they both make it to Detroit.

 

No ukmustang fan, didn't bet anything. It's the truth, doesn't matter how ugly or pretty the win, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Would it have mattered if they won by thirty and loss by one?? How are you all doing in the NIT??? Stay off on this one!!! You know the funny thing is that you say if they play like this next time or play like that next time. Have you ever thought what if the future opposing team plays like crap also??

Win by 1 or 101, I will take either. The name of the game is advance. The Cards did what they needed to do. They have a week to prepare for Zona.

 

Go Cards!

Great game to watch. Williams was a beast for the Cards.

No ukmustang fan, didn't bet anything. It's the truth, doesn't matter how ugly or pretty the win, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Would it have mattered if they won by thirty and loss by one?? How are you all doing in the NIT??? Stay off on this one!!! You know the funny thing is that you say if they play like this next time or play like that next time. Have you ever thought what if the future opposing team plays like crap also??

 

I know you didn't, but Fairfan did....:ohbrother:

 

Also, what does UK have to do with anything?

 

I didn't say anything negative about UofL at all. They won, they move on, simple as that. However they have not played well in either game, that's a fact. If they continue to play that way, it will come back to bite them in the rear, that's also a fact.

Way to go Little Brother...I'm pulling for you the rest of the way...:thumb:

 

I would love to see the cards win it all...

And the cats win the NIT...

 

Bring it all back Home...:thumb:

Siena played a great game with only 6 TO's. They deserve lots of credit. UL played well enough on D, just got sloppy with the ball. I think UL will be fine. It was a typical NCAA tourney survive and advance game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.