Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 79 Siena 72

Featured Replies

Sienna has a tough team. I didn't think it would be this close but as LCPATS said, survive and advance.

 

UL killed Sienna on the boards today. Sienna just didn't have anyone big enough to hang.

 

Congrats to UL.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick will have the guys ready that is the one thing UL has going for them he is one of the best. Watching his post game interview after Morehead he seemed humbled about Morehead giving them such a game, my guess is after two games in a row he is a little concerned and will have the guys ready this week in practice.

  • Author

I don't think some on here are giving Siena enough credit. They played at Pitt and Kansas this season, and gave them about about the same type of game. That's two of the toughest venues in the country. They had tournament experience in beating a good Vandy team last year.

 

Moore, the pg, is a great player. I was really impressed with their ability to handle UofL's press. Everyone has known all year that guard play was UofL's wekaness, and they overacame some very strong guard play by Siena today to move on. I was very nervous about this game, and wanted to see them face OSU. I knew Siena would be a bad "matchup" for the Cards.

I don't think some on here are giving Siena enough credit. They played at Pitt and Kansas this season, and gave them about about the same type of game. That's two of the toughest venues in the country. They had tournament experience in beating a good Vandy team last year.

 

Moore, the pg, is a great player. I was really impressed with their ability to handle UofL's press. Everyone has known all year that guard play was UofL's wekaness, and they overacame some very strong guard play by Siena today to move on. I was very nervous about this game, and wanted to see them face OSU. I knew Siena would be a bad "matchup" for the Cards.

 

:thumb:

Just to be clear, Louisville has long ago lost the Little Brother tag, younger brother? Maybe, but they are a big dog in everyway.

Just to be clear, Louisville has long ago lost the Little Brother tag, younger brother? Maybe, but they are a big dog in everyway.

 

My bad...:D Your right younger brother does sound better:thumb:Definitely a big dog...Go Cards...:thumb:

I'll take the win :ylsuper: but geez :scared: what a game to watch!

Just to be clear, Louisville has long ago lost the Little Brother tag, younger brother? Maybe, but they are a big dog in everyway.

 

Might be a big dog... But still little brother. Everyone once and a while little brother will shine though.

  • Author
I'll take the win :ylsuper: but geez :scared: what a game to watch!

 

Speaking of watching the game...

 

I was furious when they cut away for that 4 or 5 minute stretch. It was unbelievable. It appears that it made a lot of people mad Mad UofL Fans

Speaking of watching the game...

 

I was furious when they cut away for that 4 or 5 minute stretch. It was unbelievable. It appears that it made a lot of people mad Mad UofL Fans

 

Titletownclown and I were both watching and made the same comment...I can only imagine how upset the Hardcore UofL fan would have been...

 

CBS has no Common Sense...

Speaking of watching the game...

 

I was furious when they cut away for that 4 or 5 minute stretch. It was unbelievable. It appears that it made a lot of people mad Mad UofL Fans

 

It was no different than when they cut away from the other games throughout the first couple days of the tournament. I'm sure it makes fans of all teams mad, but it's the way it works.

Speaking of watching the game...

 

I was furious when they cut away for that 4 or 5 minute stretch. It was unbelievable. It appears that it made a lot of people mad Mad UofL Fans

I agree. That was total BS and I don't blame the U of L fans one bit for being mad. The hometown game should always be broadcast in it's entirety...especially when it is close like that.
It was no different than when they cut away from the other games throughout the first couple days of the tournament. I'm sure it makes fans of all teams mad, but it's the way it works.
Those other teams aren't the hometown team. This is apples and oranges.
Those other teams aren't the hometown team. This is apples and oranges.

 

Xavier is the hometown team, and they cut away a few different times in that one....It happens every year. They do the same with UK.

  • Author
It was no different than when they cut away from the other games throughout the first couple days of the tournament. I'm sure it makes fans of all teams mad, but it's the way it works.

 

from the CJ:

 

CBS was supposed to provide a "constant feed" of live U of L game action and not cut away from the hometown team, WLKY president and general manager Glenn Haygood said.

 

Read the article. It's not how it works.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.