Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 74 Morehead State 54

Featured Replies

Final...

 

T Will- 13pts 9 rebounds

Samuels- 15pts 7 boards

Clark-12pts, 5 boards, 5 assists

 

Strange substitution pattern in the first half from Pitino. Really don't no what he was looking for. Didn't even play Jennings in the first half, Swopshire saw extended minutes, etc. I am sure it was for a reason. Morehead played hard and keep it close for 22 minutes. That second half run is dangerous. I am worried they will one day dig to big of a hole to come out of it. You can count on them coming out like a mad possesed after the half....

Morehead has nothing to be ashamed of in their performance. Congratulations Cards!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I'm not so sure Morehead doesn't have the best coach in the state right now X+O wise. I was proud of the Head! I'd like to thank CBS for cutting out almost the whole 2nd half here to show USC and BC!!!! Seriously that is pathetic!

  • Author
I'm not so sure Morehead doesn't have the best coach in the state right now X+O wise. I was proud of the Head! I'd like to thank CBS for cutting out almost the whole 2nd half here to show USC and BC!!!! Seriously that is pathetic!

 

 

Easy there...:D

Rick Pitino came in with a plan, and never wavered even when the score was tight. U of L advances, and also makes sure minutes were spread well.

Easy there...:D

 

Not talking about all the accomplishments. Talking X+O's and what he gets out of his players. I would put him #2 right now. Love how hard Morehead plays, crash the boards, play solid defense. I also think if you watch the little things watching Morehead they get cheap baskets on inbounds plays etc.

 

I'd still take Rick 1st obviously but I think Coach Tyndall is going to just keep on climbing the ladder. I appreciate Pitino's comments after the game too. I thought he was classy.

 

Hope the Cards live up to the hype. Great tourny for the state of KY even with UK laying an egg.

Hats off to Morehead. I would like to see an OSU/UL match up. Lauderdale/Mullins VS Samuels down low would be nice.

Edited by John Anthony

  • Author
Not talking about all the accomplishments. Talking X+O's and what he gets out of his players. I would put him #2 right now. Love how hard Morehead plays, crash the boards, play solid defense. I also think if you watch the little things watching Morehead they get cheap baskets on inbounds plays etc.

 

I'd still take Rick 1st obviously but I think Coach Tyndall is going to just keep on climbing the ladder. I appreciate Pitino's comments after the game too. I thought he was classy.

 

Hope the Cards live up to the hype. Great tourny for the state of KY even with UK laying an egg.

 

I'll say this, Tyndall will be a force in the OVC if he stays very long. Ford was headed down that path before leaving EKU. He has some nice talent at MSU, and they are going to be very good next year. They should of been a higher seed this year, IMO.

  • Author

During the post game interview (on the radio) Pitino said he was not happy with Clark and Williams in the 1st half, that's why Clark only played 7 or 8 minutes.

 

He said Goode outworked Jennings in practice all week. That's why he got his minutes in the first half. Sounds like he was trying to do some motivating.

 

He also said he couldn't figure out how the 8 seed got home court advantage and that he had his green underwear (Siena) on.....

Wireman should be proud of his alma mater tonight. They put up a good fight.

Two words: Andre McGee . . .

 

Solid, if unspectacular performance by UofL.

 

Awesome effort, hustle, and heart by Morehead. Only one senior graduating . . .

Wireman should be proud of his alma mater tonight. They put up a good fight.

 

We're all proud of our Eagles. They played well and I appreciate Pitino's comments in the Post-game. Grats to the Cards and I'll be behind you to win it all.

Glad to see the Cards advance and happy for Morehead as I feel like they represented themselves well especially during the first half.

 

I wouldn't be suprised at all if the Cards run through the NCAA the same way they did through the Big East by getting behind and pounding away during the second half. It seems like every team we play loses there legs by the 10 min of the second half.

I told my golfing buddies on Wednesday that I hoped Morehead could keep it respectable and to a 20-point game. Great effort by the Eagles!

Well, no posting in Pro Sports.:isurrender::cry:

I will be reading though.

 

I really was hoping that Morehead was going to pull it off but UofL is too tough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.