Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 74 Morehead State 54

Featured Replies

Proud of both teams. Now, go Cards & Toppers!

Easy there...:D

 

Stick is right. Tyndall is one of the best young coaches in America.

By the way, Morehead picked up a 6'8" JUCO stud tonight that will be an automatic difference maker next season.

  • Author
Stick is right. Tyndall is one of the best young coaches in America.

 

I'm not ready to put him on that level yet. He was 20-16, 12-6 in the OVC. 46-49 career record. That's not quite "best" material yet...

I'm not ready to put him on that level yet. He was 20-16, 12-6 in the OVC. That's not quite "best" material yet...

 

-3rd 20 win season in the history of Morehead State basketball

- first OVC title in 25 years

- took the WORST team in America and put them in the NCAA tourney in 3 seasons

- made the OVC tournament in his first season with NAIA talent

 

I dont' know. I'd say he's getting it done, but that's just my opinion of course.

  • Author
-3rd 20 win season in the history of Morehead State basketball

- first OVC title in 25 years

- took the WORST team in America and put them in the NCAA tourney in 3 seasons

- made the OVC tournament in his first season with NAIA talent

 

I dont' know. I'd say he's getting it done, but that's just my opinion of course.

 

Doing a very good job. But he is 46-49 career and coaches in one of the worse D conferences in America. I know MSU was really bad when he got there, but one tourney appearance doesn't make him one of the best coaches in the state or America. Could he get there? Yes.

Doing a very good job. But he is 46-49 career and coaches in one of the worse D conferences in America. I know MSU was really bad when he got there, but one tourney appearance doesn't make him one of the best coaches in the state or America. Could he get there? Yes.

 

I'll put it this way - he's one of the best coaches I've ever been around. He would have Kentucky playing in the NCAA tournament right now. :thumb:

  • Author
I'll put it this way - he's one of the best coaches I've ever been around. He would have Kentucky playing in the NCAA tournament right now. :thumb:

 

 

Can refute that point...:isurrender:

 

Back to the game thread, it should be much easier finding a ticket now that THE Ohio State University is out of it.

Wow, its painful to listen to Earl Clark talk in an interview.

Congratulations to Morehead(alma mater) for their strong showing in the NCAA, even though they lost by 20 points. In the first half they showed they could even play with the Nation's best, being down only by 2 at the half time. It was a lot of fun to watch, wish I could have seen the last half.

Go Cardinals and WKU

Just keep winning Cards!! :ylsuper:

We're all proud of our Eagles. They played well and I appreciate Pitino's comments in the Post-game. Grats to the Cards and I'll be behind you to win it all.

 

What did Rick say?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.