March 27, 200521 yr Hey guys, great to be a part of the family, just to let you know though, I am a MAJOR KNOX CENTRAL FAN. A bit of a Trinity and St. X fan as well...but shhhhhh! :ylsuper:
March 27, 200521 yr K2thaC - Welcome to BluegrassPreps.com! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me, any of the moderators or one of the many helpful posters here on BGP.
March 28, 200521 yr Knox Central, Trinity and St.X? Don't believe I've ever seen that affiliation before. Anyway, another KC fan is always welcome. Try to watch out for the big 3 (AKA 'The Minions')
March 29, 200521 yr Author The big 3? I'm lost? Yeah, I watched St. X a few years back, and it was AMAZING. Highlands was no different. In a way, it was like watching NFL in the backyard! I'm still a panther though!
March 30, 200521 yr The Big III: gametime 02Ram54 RockPride Otherwise known in certain circles as the Big III Year Olds. :jump:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.