Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey! +1 for KC

Featured Replies

The big 3? What does this mean? IS there something I am missing?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I am sorry Watusi, I didnt see that they were reconized as the big 3 year olds. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The big 3? What does this mean? IS there something I am missing?
Not really. Just some well-fed egos. ;)

I certainly am well-fed, GT? He needs to pack the pounds....:lol:

I certainly am well-fed, GT? He needs to pack the pounds....:lol:
No, in Japan, his ego is known as "The Crushing One." It is considered a Supreme Master in sumo.
The Big III, bid you "hello"

:thumb:

No, in Japan, his ego is known as "The Crushing One." It is considered a Supreme Master in sumo.

Watch it buddy!!!

 

:fight: :fire:

He must be BUTTA, because he is on a roll./

K2thaC... a more cleverly spelled out and slightly different (by one letter) nickname of mine at work.

 

WELCOME!

 

(as far as the big 3 is concerned, there's even been talk of myself joining them to become the big FOUR... wait a second, I don't want ANY part of that!;))

Otherwise known in certain circles as the Big III Year Olds. ;) :jump:

 

 

AMEN....Welcome to the site!

Welcome To BGP!!!!!!!

  • Author

Thanks...You guys are great!

At least III of us are :lol:

  • Author

Fantastic IIII? Get what I'm saying?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.