Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesus Reporting on Billy Gillispie Situation

Featured Replies

  • Author
Are the FANS Job or is it BCG?

I've not got any large boils or dead servants yet......

 

I did strip and rub hot coals all over my body after the Georgia game.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the early reports, the fans wanted to throw ash, but settled for throwing bottles and ice....

Are the FANS Job or is it BCG?

I've not got any large boils or dead servants yet......

 

Give it time.....

I think we have given BCG hives, though!:D

I'm not exactly sure where the station broadcasts from, but it was heard in the Hazard area. :ylsuper:

 

JW sounds like something I'd hear around where I live.

  • Author
JW sounds like something I'd hear around where I live.

 

It reminded me of the "Swap Shop" show we used to have in Salyersville :lol:

It reminded me of the "Swap Shop" show we used to have in Salyersville :lol:

 

I know Salyersville, but I might be alittle to young for that one.:D

I don't know what to say about this. I wouldn't be disappointed if Riley did but would be extremely surprised. This is amazing, they do say the Bluegrass is God's country.

  • Author
I know Salyersville, but I might be alittle to young for that one.:D

 

When I moved on to Morehead, we had "Buy a Dog, Sell a Hog" there :lol:

10 or 15 years ago I wouldn't have minded seeing Riley as a coach of UK...but not today. From and X's and O's standpoint not doubt a great coach...I would have to to doubt him wanting to get out on the recruiting trail to try and get kids to come to UK. Granted his name recognition might get us a few recruits...but in the long run IMO it would hurt us as other coaches would be telling the recruits that Riley would possibly not be around for their time at UK as Coach Riley turns 64 today and you have to wonder how much longer he would want to coach if he got back on the sidelines.

 

Just my opininon....but I have known to be wrong on more than one occasion.

 

And are we sure that this woman didn't mean to Jesus (Hey-Zeus) told her instead of Jesus...

I live pretty close to Hazard, I do know that there is a Jesus (Hey Zues) that lives on Liberty Street. Could have been him she was talking about.

One of the stations in our area had "Tradio on the radio." Maybe we could trade this lady for a Hog or a Dog to be named later!

"Oscar, you think Richie might start tonite?"

 

Jesus cares only about Bama Football. :jump:

 

Actually he only cares if BCG knows him as his Savior.

 

Priceless. Reminds me of the call-in shows where Rick Pitino had to explain

why "Richie" wasn't getting more minutes four years after "Richie" graduated.

:banana:

Edited by docsavage
phrasing

Swap shop, swap shop, do you have something to trade today?

 

Nice little jingle.

Why do I envision "The Church Lady" when I read this thread? :lol::lol::lol:

 

Oh, I don't know, could it be.....SATAN!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.