Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesus Reporting on Billy Gillispie Situation

Featured Replies

Well folks, you can't make up something like this. I heard a lady on a radio show in Eastern Kentucky this morning that says Jesus has told her that Billy Gillispie will indeed be fired and our next Kentucky coach will be Pat Riley. Apparently, He is a big basketball fan and has been sending this lady "signs."

 

I don't even know what to say about this really, but I heard it with my own ears and she wasn't kidding around.

 

:scared::scared::scared:

 

Did she also ask if Richie was going to play tonight?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well folks, you can't make up something like this. I heard a lady on a radio show in Eastern Kentucky this morning that says Jesus has told her that Billy Gillispie will indeed be fired and our next Kentucky coach will be Pat Riley. Apparently, He is a big basketball fan and has been sending this lady "signs."

 

I don't even know what to say about this really, but I heard it with my own ears and she wasn't kidding around.

 

:scared::scared::scared:

 

I don't think Jesus is too concerned about basketball. That's not his objective.

Well folks, you can't make up something like this. I heard a lady on a radio show in Eastern Kentucky this morning that says Jesus has told her that Billy Gillispie will indeed be fired and our next Kentucky coach will be Pat Riley. Apparently, He is a big basketball fan and has been sending this lady "signs."

 

I don't even know what to say about this really, but I heard it with my own ears and she wasn't kidding around.

 

:scared::scared::scared:

 

Now that is going straight to the ultimate source for info! .:eek::D

Did she also ask if Richie was going to play tonight?

 

:laugh: I remember that caller...ask Pitino why Farmer wasn't getting any playing time and he had graduated the year before. That one had to be an all time classic of calls on that show and there are some real idiots that call in. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.