Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesus Reporting on Billy Gillispie Situation

Featured Replies

  • Author

The radio call-in shows in Eastern Kentucky are very interesting to say the least.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well folks, you can't make up something like this. I heard a lady on a radio show in Eastern Kentucky this morning that says Jesus has told her that Billy Gillispie will indeed be fired and our next Kentucky coach will be Pat Riley. Apparently, He is a big basketball fan and has been sending this lady "signs."

 

I don't even know what to say about this really, but I heard it with my own ears and she wasn't kidding around.

 

:scared::scared::scared:

 

Well.:D Can I ask which Eastern Kentucky town was this in, and I like how she thinks.:clap:

And you guys wonder why I give Wildcat fans such a hard time … :D

This goes beyond words.....?????

IF he is such a big UK fan, how come we are in the shape we're IN and also in the NIT?

From the looks of things this year, he's more of an Arizona Wildcats fan!:lol:

You ever read the book of JOB? :eek:
  • Author
Well.:D Can I ask which Eastern Kentucky town was this in, and I like how she thinks.:clap:

 

I'm not exactly sure where the station broadcasts from, but it was heard in the Hazard area. :ylsuper:

You ever read the book of JOB? :eek:

 

Ok, that is the line of the thread. Lets hope we aren't in for a "Job" like experience, or the NIT is no where near the bottom. :scared:

The radio call-in shows in Eastern Kentucky are very interesting to say the least.

 

Was she also wanting to sell some tires?

  • Author
The Eastern Ky remarks are completely inappropriate

 

I'm from Eastern Kentucky and everything I've read so far is true.

I'm from Eastern Kentucky and everything I've read so far is true.

 

What County?

"Oscar, you think Richie might start tonite?"

 

Jesus cares only about Bama Football. :jump:

 

Actually he only cares if BCG knows him as his Savior.

  • Author
What County?

 

Magoffin

I'm Pro-EKY, but I have to agree about any of the radio call in shows, or, better yet, the people that always managed to get interviewed on the mountain news when something happens. WOW! We just dig ourselves in deeper sometimes.

You ever read the book of JOB? :eek:

 

Are the FANS Job or is it BCG?

I've not got any large boils or dead servants yet......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.