Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Konner Tucker commits to UK

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bashing?

 

Tell me where you think he fits in.

 

Ball handler/shooter. We dont have ANYBODY on the team that can handle the ball, get us into our offense, and knock down an open 3. I think Tucker can fit all 3 of those.

100% agree. What role does he fill? Its not PG.

 

BTW, Maggard says the kid is closer to 6'1 than 6'4.

 

Doesn't UK already have a kid who doesn't measure up athletically by SEC standards but who plays hard and shoots well? Isn't he a walk-on?

 

A writer for the catspause says he is 6'2 175. Very skinny and slow footed is what I'm hearing, but has a high basketball IQ and can shoot it well from deep. So, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Ball handler/shooter. We dont have ANYBODY on the team that can handle the ball, get us into our offense, and knock down an open 3. I think Tucker can fit all 3 of those.

 

Why do you think he can get us into our offense? His athletic ability is being questioned. Have you seen Tucker play?

A writer for the catspause says he is 6'2 175. Very skinny and slow footed is what I'm hearing, but has a high basketball IQ and can shoot it well from deep. So, I guess we will have to wait and see.

 

Landon Slone twin.

  • Author
Landon Slone twin.

 

 

Again, I have no idea. Just have to wait and see.

Why do you think he can get us into our offense? His athletic ability is being questioned. Have you seen Tucker play?

 

Nope, I have not seen him play. Have you? What makes you think he wont be able to get us into our offense?

Why do you think he can get us into our offense? His athletic ability is being questioned. Have you seen Tucker play?

 

FWIW I have heard his athletic ability is above average...Not great, but above average. Not sure where you got your info from though.

Nope, I have not seen him play. Have you? What makes you think he wont be able to get us into our offense?

 

People are questioning if he has the athletic ability to compete in the SEC. A PG cannot lack athletic ability in order to succeed. We see that with Porter. If Porter were quicker UK would get into their offense better and get better shots. An average athlete by D1 standards is going to struggle in the SEC. Its why Slone doesn't get PT.

 

Lack of offers from major D1 schools should also be a concern.

 

Lastly, UK already has guards that struggle defensively on the perimeter. Do we need another one?

Clyde, since when can Landon Slone shoot? If this guy can knock down an open shot, he is welcome to the team by me.

Clyde, since when can Landon Slone shoot? If this guy can knock down an open shot, he is welcome to the team by me.

 

Slone can shoot. Its his #1 asset.

 

For the record, I hope I'm completely wrong on Konner. I hope he makes me eat my words.

Per Maggard,

 

Konner Tucker says:

Tucker is a legit 6'4

Gillispie will be the coach next season

Believes Patterson and Meeks both return.

 

I think it's stupid that people think Patterson/Meeks leave if Gillispie stays. Patterson has been a huge defender of Gillispie.

Per Maggard,

 

Konner Tucker says:

Tucker is a legit 6'4

Gillispie will be the coach next season

Believes Patterson and Meeks both return.

 

I think it's stupid that people think Patterson/Meeks leave if Gillispie stays. Patterson has been a huge defender of Gillispie.

 

Aw man he refers to himself in 3rd person. :D

People are questioning if he has the athletic ability to compete in the SEC. A PG cannot lack athletic ability in order to succeed. We see that with Porter. If Porter were quicker UK would get into their offense better and get better shots. An average athlete by D1 standards is going to struggle in the SEC. Its why Slone doesn't get PT.

 

Lack of offers from major D1 schools should also be a concern.

 

Lastly, UK already has guards that struggle defensively on the perimeter. Do we need another one?

Again, what people are questioning his athletic ability?? I have not heard that from one person except you. Im not sure where you get that. I imagine its because he is white?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.