Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Konner Tucker commits to UK

Featured Replies

I know a kid that got two letters from UCLA this spring in football. He didn't start for his high school team and he has since quit the team this spring going into his senior year.

USC despite common opinion, never offered Porter a scholarship, and many kids get letters from schools.

Remember it was Tubby who started all the Porter had USC looking at him in football. He was trying to validate signing him!

 

Porter was being recruited by USC for football. It's a fact.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Porter was being recruited by USC for football. It's a fact.

 

But it's also true he never received a scholarship offer from them.

Porter was being recruited by USC for football. It's a fact.

 

Correct

 

But it's also true he never received a scholarship offer from them.

 

...and correct.

But it's also true he never received a scholarship offer from them.

 

Yeah, I know. He was just trying to make it sound like Tubby made the whole thing up, which is 100% false.

Can the new coach get out of this offer? I think that BCG was trying to set UK up for the future with players like he inheritted.

Can the new coach get out of this offer? I think that BCG was trying to set UK up for the future with players like he inheritted.

 

ALL scholarships are for one year, and renewable every year. So it's possible after the first year, but I don't see them doing it. As long as they haven't signed an NLI they can can pull the offer at any time.

Edited by SportsGuy41017

I don't see any coach coming to UK with the condition that he has to honor the existing offers that have not already resulted in a signed LOI.

 

I wouldn't.

 

If I'm Tucker, Euton, Zollo, or the 6th grader I start looking for a new school (or figure out which high school to attend in the case of the 6th grader).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.