Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hypothetically speaking....

Featured Replies

Do we really think there is a chance of him going to UK?

Thats what I thought!!

 

I just don't see him wanting to come back...He is the Man in Louisville...He loves playing in the Big East...He also love's living in the big City...I know Louisville isn't huge but it's bigger than Lexington...

I'd accept him in a heart beat.

 

But it ain't happenin.

I've never said a bad thing about Rick Pitino...I would take him back with open arms.

I just don't see him wanting to come back...He is the Man in Louisville...He loves playing in the Big East...He also love's living in the big City...I know Louisville isn't huge but it's bigger than Lexington...

 

He does love the Big East. Honestly, I can't see him going anywhere, he wants credit for opening that new arena a two years. I see him there for two or three years after it is opened, then retiring and doing TV work.

 

Plus, he has some stellar recruiting classes lined up, and a lot of talent coming back.

 

There has been a lot of rumors out of Arizona that he is going there, I just think that idea is crazy.

He does love the Big East. Honestly, I can't see him going anywhere, he wants credit for opening that new arena a two years. I see him there for two or three years after it is opened, then retiring and doing TV work.

 

Plus, he has some stellar recruiting classes lined up, and a lot of talent coming back.

 

There has been a lot of rumors out of Arizona that he is going there, I just think that idea is crazy.

 

I also heard that Zona has Tubby hot on the radar...

I also heard that Zona has Tubby hot on the radar...

 

They think everyone in the country wants that job....:idunno:

 

I thought they were looking at some recruiting violations...

They think everyone in the country wants that job....:idunno:

 

I thought they were looking at some recruiting violations...

 

Sound familiar

Pitino doesnt look good in Red

 

But he would look great in Blue again.

Winning fixes anything. You'd hear a lot of "man, I don't like him but he wins."

If UK hypothetically got rid of Billy G, and Ricky P accepted some outrageous deal to come back, would UK fans all of a sudden love him again?

 

Over the years I've heard:

 

1) He's arrogant

2) He's a double-talker

3) He's a scoundral (that's a summary of various comments. I'm not sure I've ever seen the word scoundral used in any thread, in any forum on BGP.)

 

 

So, I'm just wondering....

You forgot "He's a traitor" ... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.