Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Top Teams

Featured Replies

According to a thread on the boys side HHS and NCC will be moving into the 10th.

 

I'm sorry I got it wrong this won't be happening until the 2010-2011 season

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I got it wrong this won't be happening until the 2010-2011 season

 

I'm not sure that was an official report.

I would say....

 

1) Manual

2) CAL

3) Nelson

4) Marion

5) Dunbar

  • Author

North Hardin has most all back also.

The 5th and 7th regions will be dog fights next year. There is so much talent there!

Stephanie Lane is a 10th grader and Sabrina is an exchange student.

 

Mason County? I don't know. St. Pat will still be strong, only losing 3 seniors and having a ton of young talent. Mason County still has a lot to prove and a lot of learning to do.

Sacred Heart returns basically 100% of all scoring and rebounding - 1 senior lost that played sparingly - must be mentioned at the top of the region along with CAL (who does lose Buchanon) and Manual (who loses Jones) and Mercy (who loses C. Montano).

Lincoln County will be the team to beat in the 12th. They only loss one player from a really good team. Which was runner up in what I feel like was one of the best regions this year.

Franklin coach who has lost to Iroquois the last three years said he was going to the Raiders graduation to make sure their 4 Seniors do leave.

 

They have a couple players back with experince, but I don't see them as a factor and the coach might move on.

7 Seniors!?!? Who? The only ones I can come up with are:

Lee, Colliver, Webb, Thompson and Prewitt.

Who did I miss?

They (Montgomery Co.) may be down a little next year, but they will still be one of the best in the 10th region.

Lose 5, but it's a HUGE five in terms of production and playing time.

I'm guessing Highlands or NCC will be the favorite in the 9th.

I'm guessing Highlands or NCC will be the favorite in the 9th.

 

Ryle, Conner and NDA will be right there. Can't ever count out Boone either. I think we will see some parity in the 9th next season.

I'm guessing Highlands or NCC will be the favorite in the 9th.

 

Highlands would have to be the clear cut favorite again but I agree with Malichi..........it's going to be a tough Region to win.

 

I also predict Moss will end up with one of these 9th Region teams and that will surely strengthen that teams chances.

Ryle, Conner and NDA will be right there. Can't ever count out Boone either. I think we will see some parity in the 9th next season.

 

NDA will not be "right there." They'll be very young and inexperienced. They lose a lot of talent and experience from this team plus their main returning player has an issue with concussions.

 

I'd count them out for a year or two.

Highlands would have to be the clear cut favorite again but I agree with Malichi..........it's going to be a tough Region to win.

 

I also predict Moss will end up with one of these 9th Region teams and that will surely strengthen that teams chances.

 

I just don't see a clear cut favorite. Highlands loses 6 seniors and the depth they enjoyed this past season. NCC will be strong. Conner and Ryle will be talented. NDA? Young yes. But a lot of talent.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.