Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Top Teams

Featured Replies

Who will be the preseason #1? Lots of graduation in the state this year and I really think the state will be wide open next year.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few to be considered:

 

Nelson County

Marion County

Louisville Christian

Manual

Mercy

Dunbar

Lincolin County

Rockcastle County

Montgomery County

  • Author

Pretty good start. Doesnt Montgomery lose several seniors?

Clay County should definitely be in the top ten. They return everyone next year.

Yeah I agree Clay County should be a top 5 team next year

I would throw in Casey County and yes Montgomery lose 7 seniors!

I would throw in Casey County and yes Montgomery lose 7 seniors!

 

7 Seniors!?!? Who? The only ones I can come up with are:

Lee, Colliver, Webb, Thompson and Prewitt.

Who did I miss?

They (Montgomery Co.) may be down a little next year, but they will still be one of the best in the 10th region.

7 Seniors!?!? Who? The only ones I can come up with are:

Lee, Colliver, Webb, Thompson and Prewitt.

Who did I miss?

They (Montgomery Co.) may be down a little next year, but they will still be one of the best in the 10th region.

 

Stephanie Lane, who hardlly played at all and Sabrina Wittman, who got hurt earlier in the season!

 

The 10th Region will be wide open next year with maybe Scott and Mason County leadign the way...

Stephanie Lane, who hardlly played at all and Sabrina Wittman, who got hurt earlier in the season!

 

The 10th Region will be wide open next year with maybe Scott and Mason County leadign the way...

 

Stephanie Lane is a 10th grader and Sabrina is an exchange student.

Stephanie Lane is a 10th grader and Sabrina is an exchange student.

 

 

 

Just going by their roster. They list her as a senior and that's what Jennifer Smith had in the Lexington Herald the past few days.

Just going by their roster. They list her as a senior and that's what Jennifer Smith had in the Lexington Herald the past few days.

 

Gotcha.

FYI- Take my word for it! I am right, they are not. :thumb:

What teams that played in the Sweet Sixteen lose no one?

What about E-town? I know they lose Jones, but won't they still be pretty strong?

  • Author

Etwon loses Jones, Downs for sure or so I think.

Stephanie Lane, who hardlly played at all and Sabrina Wittman, who got hurt earlier in the season!

 

The 10th Region will be wide open next year with maybe Scott and Mason County leadign the way...

 

According to a thread on the boys side HHS and NCC will be moving into the 10th.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.