Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ClayCoFan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ClayCoFan

  1. You are correct. Congrats Lady Tigers!
  2. I don't think players on teams that are eliminated in the first round are considered for the All Tournament Team. If they were, Jordan Phillips of Clay County played a great game. She had excellent stats. She will be one heck of a player next year.
  3. Clay County should definitely be in the top ten. They return everyone next year.
  4. The game's being broadcast live on ihigh.com. It's a little grainy-looking, but it's better than nothing.
  5. Congrats to the Lady Tigers! They have had such a tough schedule this season & have fought very hard. Congrats 13th Region MVP Jordan Phillips!!! Good Luck at Diddle!!!
  6. I completely agree with both of you. Clay should be unstoppable with the amount of talent they have. Jackson, Phillips, Fox, Mitchell, & Smith are great players. These girls need positive support to pull the very best from them. Sure hope it happens sooner than later. If it doesn't, the 13th is wide open.
  7. Thanks Statman! It looks like it could be a great tournament. Several very good teams.
  8. Does anyone know where I can look (online) at the brackets for the Greenwood Invitational Tournament in Bowling Green Dec. 27-30? Thanks!
  9. I'm not so sure that the game was called decently on both ends. South shot 37 foul shots while Clay only shot 19. I'm pretty sure both teams fouled pretty evenly, they just weren't called. Clay fought so hard to come back, but just couldn't make it at the end. The Lady Cards came ready to play and it showed. Congrats, South. I wish you luck at Diddle.
  10. The game's cancelled for tonight. It's been rescheduled for tomorrow at 3pm.
  11. Rock 105.7 is still announcing the game as scheduled. 6:00 rather than 7:30.
  12. The Lady Tigers had a great game! This was a very physical game, but the Lady Tigers handled it well.
  13. I'm going with Clay. They're ready for this game. I expect them to contain Wombles. Go Lady Tigers!
  14. No way Jose. I expect Clay will pull out a close win over Middlesboro. I was not very impressed with Middlesboro last night. It seemed like Barbourville gave them a pretty good run in the first half. I expected Middlesboro to run away with the game from the start, but it just didn't happen. I look forward to Friday's match-up. GO LADY TIGERS!!
  15. Can't wait to see your rankings next week. I'll agree Clay has had some trouble with being consistent. However, that time has passed bring on South!!
  16. I agree Region13! The Lady Tigers came out ready to play and looked awesome defensively. PCC didn't seem to have much to offer. Wonder WYMT's Mountain Top Ten might change a little now.
  17. I disagree. Clay's team is as strong as any team of the past several years and they are quite a bit younger as well. The strength of their starters and depth of their bench far exceeds teams of the past. Look for the Lady Tigers to be in the Sweet 16 for the next 3-4 years.
  18. I love tournament time....Great games around every corner. The 13th will certainly be exciting!
  19. Clay has had a difficult schedule this season with some tough losses. However, I feel they will head back to Diddle.
  20. It's good to see Clay picking up some big wins. With their youth, I look to see many more wins in the future. By the '09-10 season, I think they will be regional/state contenders like the Lady Tigers.
  21. Clay looked really good last night. I love a good district rivalry game, but the brawl that ensued after the game was a bit scary. :| I hope JCHS takes a good look into crowd control after what happened.
  22. I can't see anyone beating Clay for the regional title. The road to the Sweet Sixteen will not be a smooth one by any means, but I feel strongly that Clay will be going from the 13th.
  23. I'd love to see a third matchup. Both of these teams are very physical. But, it is very hard to beat the same team three times.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.