Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will head to Bowling Green, from the 13th?

Featured Replies

I think at the beginning of the season everyone would have said Clay County but now its looking like its going to be a fight down to the finish. I look for it to come down between Middlesboro, Clay, South, and Whitley.

 

My prediction is the Lady Tigers go back to Diddle Arena, but I would not be shocked if South headed to Bowling Green.

Clay has had a difficult schedule this season with some tough losses. However, I feel they will head back to Diddle.

  • Author

Clay Co fan I hope your right, I really feel like the lady Tigers will represent the 13th region the best, they have played a very difficult schedule and should be ready come tournment time

IMO, this region is wide open-South Laurel, M-borro, Clay and Whitley are your top teams. Any one of them will do a tremendous job in representing the 13th!!! :banana:

I love tournament time....Great games around every corner. The 13th will certainly be exciting!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.