Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Top Teams

Featured Replies

I heard the Moss is most likely going to end up at Simon Kenton.....

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see a clear cut favorite. Highlands loses 6 seniors and the depth they enjoyed this past season. NCC will be strong. Conner and Ryle will be talented. NDA? Young yes. But a lot of talent.

 

 

It will be nice watching it from a more neutral position next year.

Stephanie Lane, who hardlly played at all and Sabrina Wittman, who got hurt earlier in the season!

 

The 10th Region will be wide open next year with maybe Scott and Mason County leadign the way...

 

The playing seniors that they loose are Webb, Lee, Prewitt, Thompson, and Colliver! Shultz and Whittman are seniors as well but didnt play much! Stephanie Lane will return next season as a junior also will be returning Seniors Jelhik, Garland, Hodgson, Cincotta,Newsome Juniors Lane and Grayson Sophmore-Taul, Freshman-Spence, Colliver and Lockett!!

Taul, Colliver, Spence and Lockett are already playing again for an AAU team out of Frankfort called Kentucky Girls Elite, Montgomery will be a force again!!

NDA will be young, but I wouldn't count them out. The freshman point guard played a ton of varsity minutes (including starting close to 20 games because of injuries) this season and that will help the transition for the players coming up from JV and freshmen. They will be competitive in the 9th region.

Montgomery will lose asst.coach Lee Prewitt, both daughters have now graduated, will now concentrate on son's teams:dancingpa

NDA will be young, but I wouldn't count them out. The freshman point guard played a ton of varsity minutes (including starting close to 20 games because of injuries) this season and that will help the transition for the players coming up from JV and freshmen. They will be competitive in the 9th region.

 

With NDA graduating 5 starters the Pandas should have a whole new look next season. There are some really nice athletes who didn't see much varsity time and I have heard the incoming class is pretty talented. If they get some off season ball in they could be a factor.

 

I'm sure I will take in more than a few games next season but as always I am 100% for the Pandas!

With NDA graduating 5 starters the Pandas should have a whole new look next season. There are some really nice athletes who didn't see much varsity time and I have heard the incoming class is pretty talented. If they get some off season ball in they could be a factor.

 

I'm sure I will take in more than a few games next season but as always I am 100% for the Pandas!

Agreed. The loss of the five seniors will be hard to overcome. Each one brought something special to NDA basketball (on and off the court).

I'm guessing Highlands would love to avoid the hype and being tabbed the favorite again next season.

 

I would think Ryle will be very tough if they work out their issues. Moss will stay there I'm sure. I also like NCC a lot.

 

Boone will sorely miss their floor general, but they return some key experience along with a tough PG that has come a long long way. I'm sure they hope they are overlooked and fly under the radar all season again next year.

You should see Lincoln Co. out of the 12th Region next year. :thumb:

I think Assumption only loses one or two seniors. Plenty of juniors played extended minutes this year and seemed to jell in the District and Regional.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.