Which School Will Bring the Biggest Fan Base?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott for sure!! It's been rumored around that all the tickets available are already accounted for and they don't even go on sale until Monday. I know LOTS of people that have gone on Ticketmaster and purchased their own tickets just to make sure they're there!

If Elliott and Mason both bring large crowds then Thursday night should have big attendance numbers... Also, Shelby Valley has had probably their biggest crowds this season, but Lexington is a long way from Robinson Creek...

Elliott for sure!! It's been rumored around that all the tickets available are already accounted for and they don't even go on sale until Monday. I know LOTS of people that have gone on Ticketmaster and purchased their own tickets just to make sure they're there!

I' sure there will be alot of tickets Rupp's not going sell out for any games but there will be huge crowds. Corbin and Eastern should have huge crowds as well playing at 8:00 is a good starting time for both schools IMO.

If Elliott County brings half the county its oly 3000.

:laugh:

Yeah but . . . we've got about that many fans that travel from surrounding counties (and even as far away as Brooksville) for EVERY GAME!!!:ylsuper:

:laugh:

Yeah but . . . we've got about that many fans that travel from surrounding counties (and even as far away as Brooksville) for EVERY GAME!!!:ylsuper:

I hope Elliott or Corbin win the whole thing. But Elliotts gym seats 1200. To think they will bring the biggest crowd or 4 or 5000 people I just cant see.

I hope Elliott or Corbin win the whole thing. But Elliotts gym seats 1200. To think they will bring the biggest crowd or 4 or 5000 people I just cant see.

The gym might only hold 1200 but with all the people standing in the lobby watching it on the TV and a full house in the performing arts center too . . . we pack WAY MORE in than just 1200!!

So who brings the highest percentage of students to the games? From the crowds I have seen in the past years, Mason and Elliott bring out the adults but not many students...

I think Shelby Valley the small school that won the All "A" Classic will get the most fan support. People love a winner....