Which School Will Bring the Biggest Fan Base?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My votes for Mason County, a lot of fans there and not far to travel. Everyone in the 10th region loves Rupp.

With all the complains of the BKO of high food prices, high ticket prices, rude ushers, start time of games, and parking this may hurt the Mason crowd .:D

Elliott brought about 2000 to the KY Prep Classic at Montgomery Co earlier in the year when they played Anderson Co. I would guess that even more folks from that area would show up at Rupp.

I would also guess that Corbin's following would be big. It's been a while and those folks are passionate about their basketball.

Mason always brings a big crowd.

W. Jessamine is also one I would think could have a big crowd, just because of the short drive and it's also been a while for the Nicholasville folks.

Elliott brought about 2000 to the KY Prep Classic at Montgomery Co earlier in the year when they played Anderson Co. I would guess that even more folks from that area would show up at Rupp.

I would also guess that Corbin's following would be big. It's been a while and those folks are passionate about their basketball.

Mason always brings a big crowd.

W. Jessamine is also one I would think could have a big crowd, just because of the short drive and it's also been a while for the Nicholasville folks.

Agree on all counts.

With all the complains of the BKO of high food prices, high ticket prices, rude ushers, start time of games, and parking this may hurt the Mason crowd .:D

Not so sure if it will hurt the Mason County fan base, but it will affect one fan of Mason County... Wait he isn't a fan of MC or is he? I guess only his barber knows for sure! :clap:

Again who will have the largest percentage of HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, attending the games.

We all know that MC and Elliott will have tons of adults, but how large of a student population will show up and will the adults allow the students to sit in the student section along with the band and cheerleaders or will it be a sea of adults in those seats!

Scott County will bring the most fans because they bought all the tickets up thinking they were going to be there for four games.

Just adding a little humor to this thread.

:lol::laugh: I look for Mason Co. or a team like Corbin or Elliot Co.

BTW did anyone notice that not one single person has answered my question? Seems the HS students at some of the schools just don't hold the importance that the adults do.

Theoldguy stands on his soapbox

I always thought HS sports where first and foremost for the High School students, and only after the all the students are taken care of, do you allow the adults to enter. The sections behind the baskets at Rupp should be nothing but students, and only after each and every student of the school has sat in his seat should an adult sit there. No High School student from one of the teams playing on the court should be sitting up in the upper decks while an adults sits behind the basket. Adults had their turn when they were in HS, now it is the turn of the kids!

Getting down from the soapbox....