Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Konner Tucker

Featured Replies

I hope Konner accepts the offer. He and my youngest son were best buds when Konner lived in London several years ago. It would be cool for them to reunite at UK.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I have heard, he is a great kid from a solid family. If he can be a PG, it would be a good pickup for UK.

This seems like another Donald Williams pickup. This guy will take his spot on the bench next year.

This seems like another Donald Williams pickup. This guy will take his spot on the bench next year.

 

Having never seen this young man play, I cannot comment on his role if he comes to UK. I take it you have seen him play?

This seems like another Donald Williams pickup. This guy will take his spot on the bench next year.

 

Donald was simply taking an unused scholly.

 

I think they're already a scholarship short for next year at this point (assuming Meeks/Patterson both return and nobody transfers), so this would mean they have to come up with 2 more for next year.

True, however if everyone passed on this kid first time around (Div 1, Div 2, and Div 3) how good can he really be? Sometimes kids get overlooked the first time around and they turn out okay, but rarely are they major impact players.

 

If he went JUCO he may have had some problems with the standardized tests ACT or SAT. This happens all the time, they play a year or two JUCO, work on their grades and then go somewhere else.

If he went JUCO he may have had some problems with the standardized tests ACT or SAT. This happens all the time, they play a year or two JUCO, work on their grades and then go somewhere else.

 

Sometimes true, I guess you did not read my next post. What does not happen all the time, in fact it is an extreme rarity, is that they become impact players that make a team top 10 worthy..

If he went JUCO he may have had some problems with the standardized tests ACT or SAT. This happens all the time, they play a year or two JUCO, work on their grades and then go somewhere else.

Knowing Konner, I seriously doubt that was the case.

Knowing Konner, I seriously doubt that was the case.

 

I am guessing maybe a late bloomer, but looks to be more of a SG rather than a wizard ball handler.

Having never seen this young man play, I cannot comment on his role if he comes to UK. I take it you have seen him play?

 

I haven't seen him play and I'm just speculating. But having read some stuff about him, I think he will sit on the bench the whole year if he comes to UK.

Does this mean they are giving up hope on Eric Bledsoe

 

Bledsoe is going to struggle to qualify.

Bledsoe is going to struggle to qualify.

 

Wow if he cant qualify would you even want him running the offense

Wow if he cant qualify would you even want him running the offense

 

Liggins tried it. :D

  • Author
Bledsoe is going to struggle to qualify.

 

Apparently he has made up a lot of ground in the class room, but still needs to add a few points on his ACT. Good kid that didn't get after it in the classroom early, and has had to step it up...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.