Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Konner Tucker

Featured Replies

After someone on here sent me a tip I started asking around and it appears that UK has offered this kid. 6'4" JUCO PG playing in Texas, and his dad was a HS coach in KY. Still gathering info on the kid, but seems like a solid target...

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any other info?

  • Author
Any other info?

Very good shooter. Still doing some more research before I make any more evaluations...

  • Author

Also looks like he has 3 years of eligibility left. Gillispie visited recently (I think Monday) and offered quickly...

Will he be eligible next year?

  • Author
Will he be eligible next year?

Yes. 2009 recruit...

This might just save Billy Clyde's Gillispie.

When its comes to the PG position, UK is desperate. They need someone that can really play that position badly.

 

True, however if everyone passed on this kid first time around (Div 1, Div 2, and Div 3) how good can he really be? Sometimes kids get overlooked the first time around and they turn out okay, but rarely are they major impact players.

  • Author
True, however if everyone passed on this kid first time around (Div 1, Div 2, and Div 3) how good can he really be? Sometimes kids get overlooked the first time around and they turn out okay, but rarely are they major impact players.

He had some lower D1 offers, but wanted to play at a major program. Not like he was totally overlooked...

He had some lower D1 offers, but wanted to play at a major program. Not like he was totally overlooked...

 

True, I read the article and I would not want to go to Cal Riverside either, but seems most of the time when these types go this route there is a good reason (either no grades or not enough talent or a really late bloomer) Have you found anything more about position GT? Is he a PG? Everything I have seen looks like he plays SG where he is now?

  • Author
True, I read the article I would not want to go to Cal Riverside either, but seems most of the time when these types go this route there is a good reason (either no grades or not enough talent or a really late bloomer) Have you found anything more about position GT? Is he a PG? Everything I have seen looks like he plays SG where he is now?

I'm told UK is looking at him as a PG, but don't have anything concrete...

I'm told UK is looking at him as a PG, but don't have anything concrete...

 

They have him listed as a forward at LMC...

 

http://www.njcaa.org/colleges_college_roster.cfm?sid=4&collegeid=1438&category=Roster&slid=2

 

Looks like listed as a 2G here...

 

http://www.hoopscooponline.com/members/area17-texas.asp

 

I am leaning more toward desperate than diamond in the rough now the more I look.

His dad was the head coach at North Laurel in the mid to late 90's. His grandparents still live in Somerset, Kentucky so he does have Kentucky ties, hopefully it works out. He comes from good stock his dad played at OK St and then had a stint with the Bulls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.