March 13, 200917 yr Apparently he has made up a lot of ground in the class room, but still needs to add a few points on his ACT. Good kid that didn't get after it in the classroom early, and has had to step it up... Is UK still offering
March 13, 200917 yr I can't figure out where all the scholarships are going to come from next year. Carter and Williams that's two. Where a the other two (assuing Tucker or someone else gets one) going to come from. Hood, Vilarino and Orton plus one more. That means two more kids are expected to not be on scholarship next year.
March 13, 200917 yr In that case i will answer my own question... Probably not. Just because a kid isn't smart in the class room it doesn't mean they aren't basketball smart.
March 13, 200917 yr Just because a kid isn't smart in the class room it doesn't mean they aren't basketball smart. Well it sounds like he wasn't putting much effort into the classroom and that could always translate to practice and we know how much BCG is into hard practicing
March 13, 200917 yr I haven't seen him play and I'm just speculating. But having read some stuff about him, I think he will sit on the bench the whole year if he comes to UK. Pretty good assumption, seeing as how no one's going to play in front of Michael the Machine Porter.
March 13, 200917 yr I am not saying this kid isn't good but honestly how many JUCO players don't work out? Galloway is the best I have seen in a while and that isn't saying too much. I have noticed that usually 5 star players out of high school are the best to recruit and sign.
March 13, 200917 yr Author I have noticed that usually 5 star players out of high school are the best to recruit and sign. Strong...
March 13, 200917 yr Pretty good assumption, seeing as how no one's going to play in front of Michael the Machine Porter. Porter is rumored to be leaving, doesn't make a lot of sense since he will be a senior but he does have a redshirt year. He could be a three year graduate aswell don't know.
March 13, 200917 yr Porter is rumored to be leaving, doesn't make a lot of sense since he will be a senior but he does have a redshirt year. He could be a three year graduate aswell don't know. That very well may be the best news I've ever heard, where did you hear that from?
March 17, 200917 yr Konner's in Lexington now making a visit. I'm going to try and meet up with him in the next day or two.
March 17, 200917 yr So UK is offering a kid who is a step slow and a not overly athletic by D1 standards? Doesn't UK already have that kid starting at PG? Why would UK go after this kid? Are they smarter than the other big programs? Do they see something no others see other than Wisconsin-Green Bay?
March 17, 200917 yr So UK is offering a kid who is a step slow and a not overly athletic by D1 standards? Doesn't UK already have that kid starting at PG? Why would UK go after this kid? Are they smarter than the other big programs? Do they see something no others see other than Wisconsin-Green Bay? I've been told Konner also has offers from a few Big 12 schools.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.