Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL will get a #1 seed....

Featured Replies

I certainly think UL deserves a one, right now I'd give them to Pitt, UConn, UL, and UNC. I can't figure out why some thing Memphis deserves one, their schedule was pathetic. If there was a fifth, I'd give it to Michigan State before Memphis. If UL makes the finals of the BE tourney, I would think they are a lock IMO.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a UofL fan, I would like to see them get a 1 seed. But those early season "bad" losses will come back to haunt them. Even though most is based off the end of the season, the entire resume has to be looked at.

 

That being said, winning the toughest conference in America should be worth something. The way it stands now, UNC, UConn and Pitt are virtual locks. UofL was the Champ over two of them, so what do you do. It's simple to me, the two left standing in the Big East tourney get the 1's. Better yet, give all three a one seed.

 

I honestly believe UofL gets the top 2 seed. Hopefully against Memphis...

As a UofL fan, I would like to see them get a 1 seed. But those early season "bad" losses will come back to haunt them. Even though most is based off the end of the season, the entire resume has to be looked at.

 

That being said, winning the toughest conference in America should be worth something. The way it stands now, UNC, UConn and Pitt are virtual locks. UofL was the Champ over two of them, so what do you do. It's simple to me, the two left standing in the Big East tourney get the 1's. Better yet, give all three a one seed.

 

I honestly believe UofL gets the top 2 seed. Hopefully against Memphis...

 

I was hoping UNC gets Memphis as their 2 seed.:cool:

Three teams from the Big East are in contention for a number 1, but highly doubtful they will give all 3. I believe the Big East tourney determines which two. Im clearly not a UL fan, but I could easily see them playing their way into one. They deserve it if they make the finals, regardless of early losses.

 

I would go as far to say they may deserve it without making the finals, but dont believe they would get it without doing so.

Remember the UConn AD is on the selection committee. Is it Sunday yet??? :lol:

As a UofL fan, I would like to see them get a 1 seed. But those early season "bad" losses will come back to haunt them. Even though most is based off the end of the season, the entire resume has to be looked at.

 

That being said, winning the toughest conference in America should be worth something. The way it stands now, UNC, UConn and Pitt are virtual locks. UofL was the Champ over two of them, so what do you do. It's simple to me, the two left standing in the Big East tourney get the 1's. Better yet, give all three a one seed.

 

I honestly believe UofL gets the top 2 seed. Hopefully against Memphis...

I disagree on UConn being a "virtual lock".
I disagree on UConn being a "virtual lock".

 

I don't agree with it either, just going by the national pundits, which at this time is all we can go by. Everyone seems to group them in that category.

All I want is for them to keep winning! Who cares what seed they end up! :lol::lol:

I think Pitt, UConn and U of L will get two of the #1 seeds. The Big East tournament will determine which two get them.

 

JMO

My opinion:

 

UNC - gets into finals their in.

Uof L- gets into finals their in.

UCONN/ Pitt winner( if they even match up) is in.

OK wins their tourn their in, if not it is Memphis.

My opinion:

 

UNC - gets into finals their in.

Uof L- gets into finals their in.

UCONN/ Pitt winner( if they even match up) is in.

OK wins their tourn their in, if not it is Memphis.

 

I think you are dead on...

You don't think they'll have to actually win the tournament to get a #1 seed?

 

IMO, the losses early were inexplicable, but many analysts bring them up when talking about the seeding. What is perplexing about this is that those were very early in the season. In all but one game (ND @ ND), there were no other meltdowns. Some think Pitt deserves a #1 seed, but Louisville beat them twice. I have a hard time figuring out how Louisville's early losses somehow negate that achievement.

 

I wish this were correct, because it sounds nice. But they've only played once.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.