Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL will get a #1 seed....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes you angry?:confused:

Unless UL wins the BE Tournament, I don't see them getting a #1 seed.

If they make the finals of the Big E, I think they do.

If they make the finals of the Big E, I think they do.

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

 

 

You don't think they'll have to actually win the tournament to get a #1 seed?

 

IMO, the losses early were inexplicable, but many analysts bring them up when talking about the seeding. What is perplexing about this is that those were very early in the season. In all but one game (ND @ ND), there were no other meltdowns. Some think Pitt deserves a #1 seed, but Louisville beat them twice. I have a hard time figuring out how Louisville's early losses somehow negate that achievement.

You don't think they'll have to actually win the tournament to get a #1 seed?

 

IMO, the losses early were inexplicable, but many analysts bring them up when talking about the seeding. What is perplexing about this is that those were very early in the season. In all but one game (ND @ ND), there were no other meltdowns. Some think Pitt deserves a #1 seed, but Louisville beat them twice. I have a hard time figuring out how Louisville's early losses somehow negate that achievement.

They outright won the league. That will get them a #1 if they make the finals...

They outright won the league. That will get them a #1 if they make the finals...

 

 

Maybe I shouldn't listen to Dick Vitale, then. :lol: He pretty much sang doom and gloom during the Pitt game the other night, regardless of whether UL won. :lol:

  • Author
Sorry, I said it about a week ago....

 

Link? :D

  • Author
They outright won the league. That will get them a #1 if they make the finals...

 

My thoughts exactly...

Is anything less than a final 4 appearance a downer for U of L this year?

  • Author
Is anything less than a final 4 appearance a downer for U of L this year?

 

I don't think so...UL isn't far away from the last F4...

  • Author
That makes you angry?:confused:

 

Not really, I just like Taz, I'm happy for UL, Hope they represent the state of KY very well...We know one team, Who won't...:puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.