• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland

Tenn

Tampa

OAKLAND!!!!!!!! It might be after the June 1st deal too! He has really given himself a limited market!

It would have to be a team that is willing to take a chance, but one he thinks he can make a winner.

My first thought was KC or Minnesota.

Someone on ESPN said no way to MInnesota. The OC there is the one that TO wouldn't talk to at Philly and they had to have a intermediary during games.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-teams-that-don-t-want-Terrell-Owens?urn=nfl,146116

"ProFootballTalk.com, though, is keeping a list of teams that have made it known to them through "league sources" that they have no interest in Owens. As of right now, that list includes:

The Dallas Cowboys.

The New York Giants.

The Washington Redskins.

The Baltimore Ravens.

The San Francisco 49ers.

The Minnesota Vikings.

The Atlanta Falcons.

The Cleveland Browns.

The San Diego Chargers.

The Philadelphia Eagles.

The New York Jets.

The Tennessee Titans.

The St. Louis Rams."

It would have to be a team that is willing to take a chance, but one he thinks he can make a winner.

My first thought was KC or Minnesota.

I thought about KC. That would be an interesting group Bowe,TO,Gonzo,LJ and Cassell. Quite the upgrade from last year. My 1st thought was why the heck would they want to start building with him but those guys called Moss down in NE. I think TO is a different animal though IMO.

Minn no way. He wouldn't even let Childress talk to him when they were in Philly.