March 1, 200917 yr I didn't watch the link, but if it's the Scheyer play at the end, yes without question if should've been called as a walk. That said, there was a very deliberate elbow thrown at Singler earlier on a rebound play, that left him on the court for a bit. The national broadcast showed it again on a replay and it was real bad. Thankfully, Kyle didn't get hurt, and it didn't effect the outcome, but it should definately be reviewed on Monday.
March 1, 200917 yr I think the refs who missed those calls should be reviewed. Both were OBVIOUS walks...maybe 2 or 3 walks per video :lol:. Wow.
March 1, 200917 yr I'm a Duke fan and i agree theres about 3 or 4 walks. It is amazing how this call was missed, it was so obvious!!
March 2, 200917 yr I didn't watch the link, but if it's the Scheyer play at the end, yes without question if should've been called as a walk. That said, there was a very deliberate elbow thrown at Singler earlier on a rebound play, that left him on the court for a bit. The national broadcast showed it again on a replay and it was real bad. Thankfully, Kyle didn't get hurt, and it didn't effect the outcome, but it should definately be reviewed on Monday. Maybe the officials should be reviewed today.
March 2, 200917 yr I didn't watch the link, but if it's the Scheyer play at the end, yes without question if should've been called as a walk. That said, there was a very deliberate elbow thrown at Singler earlier on a rebound play, that left him on the court for a bit. The national broadcast showed it again on a replay and it was real bad. Thankfully, Kyle didn't get hurt, and it didn't effect the outcome, but it should definately be reviewed on Monday. Much like the one Singler threw in the UNC game. What goes around comes around. I don't want to see anyone get hurt doing something like this. As for the walk, no its not the Scheyer walk, which was ridiculous, it was another walk earlier in the year that was even worse than the Scheyer no-call. You should watch, its quite comical.
March 2, 200917 yr Ref misses a call = confirmation of the pro-Duke conspiracy Like I said I find it more comical than anything. Refs miss walking calls a lot and it drives me crazy sometimes. But the Scheyer walk and this is just ridiculous.
March 2, 200917 yr Ref misses a call = confirmation of the pro-Duke conspiracy Glad you finally saw the light, Jim.
March 2, 200917 yr Here is another one. Josh McRoberts no-call walk a few years ago. These are the threads that make me proud to be a Tarheel fan.:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.