Everything posted by rscarlisle
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
Who is your source that said the student section was spitting and throwing objects at your coach? No such thing happened, I stood behind Coach Humphrey the entire game and I believe I would know if any of this nonsense happened.
-
Russell/Mason County Predictions
Should be a good game, but I got to take Mason by a few. Mason 27 Russell 21
-
Harrison County 2 Trinity 0
Any news on the player who was injured awhile back in the regional tournament?
-
Boys Soccer
Any thoughts on the boys 10th region this year coming up?
-
Harrison County 12 Campbell County 3
Any news on the kid who got hurt in the game against Bracken?
-
Mason County 11 Nicholas County 10
I also believe Whitehead is a sophomore.
-
Lincoln County vs McCreary Central Updates
Thanks
-
Lincoln County vs McCreary Central Updates
Does anyone have the score to the West Jessamine game?
-
What Soccer teams (both boys and girls) are expected to do well in 16th region?
Rowan, Boyd, Ashland, Russell, East Carter are in the 11th region in soccer. check the bottom of this link. http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybsc08/?id=27968
-
What Soccer teams (both boys and girls) are expected to do well in 16th region?
(boys) Perry Country Central should be at the top of the region again. They've got a good offense scoring over a 100 goals. Also Corbin should be very good on D, only allowing 23 goals. they will be losing 2 defenders and a keeper. (girls) South Laurel and Middlesboro will most likely be at the top again, with SL scoring over 95 goals and Pikeville will most likely have the best D only giving up 22 goals but they are losing a lot of experience with 6 or so sr. SL is losing 4 players with 2 being defenders.
-
Mason Co 20 Paris 6
Anywhere to get stats for the game?