February 17, 200917 yr Best player in the country? Give me Griffin, Steph Curry, T-Will, Teague and Hansbrough as the top-5. With Thabeet, Blair, Aminu, Henderson and Flynn in the second group. What say you?
February 17, 200917 yr If your asking who is the Most Valuable to their team, Curry. If your asking who would I take to start a College program, Hansbrough. If your asking who I would Draft for an NBA team, Griffin.
February 17, 200917 yr T-Will over Thabeet and Blair? Questionable. Blair has to be in the top 5. He is an absolute beast.
February 17, 200917 yr T-Will over Thabeet and Blair? Questionable. Blair has to be in the top 5. He is an absolute beast. I don't think you can mention T-Will in the same sentence as Blair or Thabeet. But this is a Kentucky site with Louisville fans... So you'll get what you get.
February 17, 200917 yr I don't think you can mention T-Will in the same sentence as Blair or Thabeet. But this is a Kentucky site with Louisville fans... So you'll get what you get. T Will plays a different position, so your right. You can mentio him with those two. However, as far as 3 men go, I wouldn't take too many over Williams. Not many 3 men average 9 boards and 5 assists per game.
February 17, 200917 yr I just don't understand the love fest for Flynn. Meeks is MUCH better than he is.
February 17, 200917 yr I just don't understand the love fest for Flynn. Meeks is MUCH better than he is. Once again, they are apples and oranges. Meeks is a pure shooter, a great shooting guard. Flynn is a point guard, and a very gifted one at that. He looks like he has the ball on a yo-yo. He reminds me of CP3. They are both great, just play different positions.:thumb:
February 17, 200917 yr This isn't even debatable....It's Nick Calathes..... Seriously though, there is no question it's Blake Griffin.
February 17, 200917 yr Aminu is the third best player on his own team. :lol: Is he really talking about the freshman that plays for Wake? He's good, but he's not even a top 10 player in the ACC, let alone the country.
February 17, 200917 yr :lol: Is he really talking about the freshman that plays for Wake? He's good, but he's not even a top 10 player in the ACC, let alone the country. :lol: :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.