Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Ya Got?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Griffin. (no doubt)

2a) Meeks

2b) Curry

I thinkg Meeks and Curry are both about the same because Meeks mean a WHOLE lot to his team too.

1) Griffin. (no doubt)

2a) Meeks

2b) Curry

I thinkg Meeks and Curry are both about the same because Meeks mean a WHOLE lot to his team too.

 

I'm not even going to go there in this one....:lol:

I'm not involved in the Dejaun Blair lovefest. He is good, but is a notch below Griffin, TH, and Thabeet.

 

I think Gerald Henderson deserves more national attention. He is obviously no player of the year candidate, but I think he could be a 2nd or 3rd team All-American.

I'm not involved in the Dejaun Blair lovefest. He is good, but is a notch below Griffin, TH, and Thabeet.

 

Was your TV broken tonight??? :idunno:

Was your TV broken tonight??? :idunno:

 

I probably shouldn't have included Thabeet up there either, but the national media will.

I'm not involved in the Dejaun Blair lovefest. He is good, but is a notch below Griffin, TH, and Thabeet.

 

I think Gerald Henderson deserves more national attention. He is obviously no player of the year candidate, but I think he could be a 2nd or 3rd team All-American.

 

 

I agree about Henderson. I think many people are dismissing him simply because he plays for Duke, and that he's getting unncessary hype because of it. He's having a heck of a season and deserves consideration.

I agree about Henderson. I think many people are dismissing him simply because he plays for Duke, and that he's getting unncessary hype because of it. He's having a heck of a season and deserves consideration.

 

:thumb:

 

I would take him over T-Will at the wing.

I'm not even going to go there in this one....:lol:

 

Why don't you think he should be involved in the talk at all?

Why don't you think he should be involved in the talk at all?

 

Not for National Player of the Year.

Not for National Player of the Year.

 

Well yea that should be Blake Griffin without a doubt, but I think Meeks is at least top five. He has had three performances with over 40 points and one of those being a 50 point perfomance. I realize the SEC is down this year, but that's still a great accomplishment. IMO he should be recognized up there as I feel he is just as good if not better then a lot of people already mentioned throughout the thread.

Best player in the country?

 

Give me Griffin, Steph Curry, T-Will, Teague and Hansbrough as the top-5. With Thabeet, Blair, Aminu, Henderson and Flynn in the second group.

 

What say you?

 

I'll take Lawson, Meeks, Harden, Griffin, and Hansbrough.

My Top 5?

 

Lawson

Harden

Griffin

Hansbrough

Harangody

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.