Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Ya Got?

Featured Replies

I was just thinking I believe the following is a short list of who I think could still be 1st or 2nd team All Americans:

 

Blake Griffin

Tyler Hansborough

Dejuan Blair

Jodie Meeks

Hasheem Thabeet

Jeff Teague

Ty Lawson

Stephen Curry

Terrence Williams

Nick Calathes

Luke Harangody

James Harden

Johnny Flynn

Devan Downey

Jerel McNeal

Sam Young

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blake Griffin hands down is the best in the country. Blair of Pitt is REALLY impressive though.

  • Author
I was just thinking I believe the following is a short list of who I think could still be 1st or 2nd team All Americans:

 

Blake Griffin

Tyler Hansborough

Dejuan Blair

Jodie Meeks

Hasheem Thabeet

Jeff Teague

Ty Lawson

Stephen Curry

Terrence Williams

Nick Calathes

Luke Harangody

James Harden

Johnny Flynn

Devan Downey

Jerel McNeal

Sam Young

 

 

Mine:

Blake Griffin

Steph Curry

Tyler Hansbrough

DeJuan Blair

Jonny Flynn

Jeff Teague

James Harden

Jeff Adrien

Darren Collison

Jodie Meeks

Terrence Williams

Gerald Henderson

Hasheem Thabeet

Scottie Reynolds

Jerel McNeal

 

In no particular order.

Can I add this. Brett Dawson was on the radio today, and he was stating how much more work Meeks has to do, to become elite and be successful at the next level. Says his shooting and defense are pretty much there. But that he can't create and get to the rack well enough without turning it over. I thought that was a fair assesment.

Can I add this. Brett Dawson was on the radio today, and he was stating how much more work Meeks has to do, to become elite and be successful at the next level. Says his shooting and defense are pretty much there. But that he can't create and get to the rack well enough without turning it over. I thought that was a fair assesment.

 

I agree w/ that assesment as well which is why I think he comes back next year. That doesn't mean that barring a complete and total collapse similar to ND's for the team he won't be at worst a 2nd team All American and the POY in the SEC.

I think he'll be 2nd team All American, and will either be 1 or 2 for SEC POY.

I think he'll be 2nd team All American, and will either be 1 or 2 for SEC POY.

This sounds accurate.

After last night, I'd really like to see Oklahoma play Pitt to see the Griffin/Blair matchup...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.