Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Ya Got?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Top 5?

 

Lawson

Harden

Griffin

Hansbrough

Harangody

 

Harangody? No way.

Well yea that should be Blake Griffin without a doubt, but I think Meeks is at least top five. He has had three performances with over 40 points and one of those being a 50 point perfomance. I realize the SEC is down this year, but that's still a great accomplishment. IMO he should be recognized up there as I feel he is just as good if not better then a lot of people already mentioned throughout the thread.

 

And he had 39 and 37 in 2 other games...

Meeks' big games will put him in the discussion, but UK isn't good enough for him to have a chance at winning it.

Well yea that should be Blake Griffin without a doubt, but I think Meeks is at least top five. He has had three performances with over 40 points and one of those being a 50 point perfomance. I realize the SEC is down this year, but that's still a great accomplishment. IMO he should be recognized up there as I feel he is just as good if not better then a lot of people already mentioned throughout the thread.

 

I don't think he's top 5. Heck, I think it's very debateable as to whether he's the best player not only in the SEC, but on his own team.

 

I'd take...

 

Curry, Griffin, Hansbrough, Thabeet, Blair, Flynn, Lawson, Harden, and Calathes, Patterson, and Teague before Meeks.

:puke:

 

Harangody? No way.

 

24.4, and 12.2 is no joke, especially in the Big East.

Meeks' big games will put him in the discussion, but UK isn't good enough for him to have a chance at winning it.

 

If we're talking All - America, he's in the discussion. There is no more discussion for national POY, it's over.

24.4, and 12.2 is no joke, especially in the Big East.

 

He shoots a ton to get there and is a liability on the defensive end. Not to mention, his team is one of the biggest flops of the year so far.

If we're talking All - America, he's in the discussion. There is no more discussion for national POY, it's over.

 

He will be an All-American.

I don't think he's top 5. Heck, I think it's very debateable as to whether he's the best player not only in the SEC, but on his own team.

 

I'd take...

 

Curry, Griffin, Hansbrough, Thabeet, Blair, Flynn, Lawson, Harden, and Calathes, Patterson, and Teague before Meeks.

 

Is the argument who is better or who has had the better year?

I don't think he's top 5. Heck, I think it's very debateable as to whether he's the best player not only in the SEC, but on his own team.

 

I'd take...

 

Curry, Griffin, Hansbrough, Thabeet, Blair, Flynn, Lawson, Harden, and Calathes, Patterson, and Teague before Meeks.

 

Well, some of them play different positions, but I would take him over Hansbrough, Thabeet, Lawson, Calathes, and Teague from your list. The other guys I haven't personally seen enough of. He is one of the biggest game changers in college basketball as he can take the game into his hands at any point.

He will be an All-American.

 

I agree....Just don't think it will be 1st team.

Is the argument who is better or who has had the better year?

 

To me it's who's better.

To me it's who's better.

 

For me, it's who has had the better year. Jodie has had a better year than quite a few of the guys you listed.

For me, it's who has had the better year. Jodie has had a better year than quite a few of the guys you listed.

 

Not saying he hasn't. Just that if I had to pick guys to start a team around, I'd take any of the guys I listed over Meeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.