Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Ya Got?

Featured Replies

He will be an All-American.

 

I personally don't think he'll be a first team all-american....

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not saying he hasn't. Just that if I had to pick guys to start a team around, I'd take any of the guys I listed over Meeks.

 

I may as well, but that isn't how they pick an All-American team.

I personally don't think he'll be a first team all-american....

 

I think he has about a 50/50 shot at 1st team right now. He will certainly be on one of them though.

I may as well, but that isn't how they pick an All-American team.

 

Oh, I know. I think Meeks will be an All-American. I'm not sold on 1st team though.

Not saying he hasn't. Just that if I had to pick guys to start a team around, I'd take any of the guys I listed over Meeks.

 

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree :lol:, but I would love to have Meeks on my team especially with the way he can take over a game.

  • Author
I don't think you can mention T-Will in the same sentence as Blair or Thabeet. But this is a Kentucky site with Louisville fans... So you'll get what you get.

 

Not a Louisville fan. I messed up when I wrote the original post. I would switch Blair and T-Will. But Terrence Williams is better than Hasheem Thabeet IMO. Thabeet has no offensive skill set and T-Will is a very good all-around offensive player.

 

FWIW, I'm a UK fan.

  • Author
:lol: Is he really talking about the freshman that plays for Wake?

 

He's good, but he's not even a top 10 player in the ACC, let alone the country.

 

You haven't watched Aminu play by any chance have you? He's the most athletic player in the country, he's a 3 that can pull down 15 boards and 30 points. This kid a for real

You haven't watched Aminu play by any chance have you? He's the most athletic player in the country, he's a 3 that can pull down 15 boards and 30 points. This kid a for real

He might want to do either once before you claim he can do both at any time. He's going to be very good, but you're way off on him right now...

He might want to do either once before you claim he can do both at any time. He's going to be very good, but you're way off on him right now...

 

:thumb:

  • Author
He might want to do either once before you claim he can do both at any time. He's going to be very good, but you're way off on him right now...

 

Ahh, that's your POV, and I have mine. I have really liked the kid since I watched the McD's AA game last season, and then I watched the Duke game and was sold.

Ahh, that's your POV, and I have mine. I have really liked the kid since I watched the McD's AA game last season, and then I watched the Duke game and was sold.

He's good. Never said otherwise. One of the best in the country? Maybe next year...

Ahh, that's your POV, and I have mine. I have really liked the kid since I watched the McD's AA game last season, and then I watched the Duke game and was sold.

 

He has a ton of potential, but isn't close to being in this discussion yet.

Best pure overall athlete in the country? I'll take Sam Young...

Saul Smith.

I'd take Blake Griffin over any other player in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.