Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For the first time in my life, I am embarassed to be a Kentucky Fan...

Featured Replies

The thing that makes me more mad, which is associated with what has been said, is when someone like Porter plays a pretty good game people are saying he's not bad and then when he has one turnover they talk about how much he sucks. People have to realize he isn't a stellar point guard, but IMO he's a better option then Liggins at this point and has to be out there. I guess what i'm saying is if you don't like a player thats your opinion, but don't be "fairweather" with a player.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My 1-year old son pooped in his diaper a few minutes ago and I ripped my shirt off, jumped in his face and started screaming "I'm blind, I'm deaf, I poop on myself!!!"

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

:laugh:

 

There's no limit to what you UK fans will do....

I think this all goes down to the same thing with every team. If the team is winning, everyone is happy. If the team is losing, everyone is upset and complaining about anything and everything.

I have NEVER been embarrassed to be a UK fan. I am ashamed of the behavior of some of the 'fans', but I still bleed blue regardless.

I have lost respect for the college and all the fans a few years ago. The fans might be getting what they deserve. I think it is funny, always blamming this person or that person for all the problems.

I dont see Kentucky ever going back to the way it used to be. Especially since they have a coach such as gllispie and to be honest Tubby was tearing the program down year by year. The only reason tubby won a national title back in 98, was beacause he was coachings Pitinos boys. I think the schools program is just going down. :isurrender:

 

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

I am sick of the Tubby won with Pitino's players give it a rest.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

I am sick of the Tubby won with Pitino's players give it a rest.

 

AMEN!!! That dog won't hunt. How did he win a title with less talent than Rick had on the the '96 title team & the '97 runner up team? The only national title team with 0 All Americans on it.

I can't believe this is the first time you've been embarassed.

 

 

I know I've been embarrassed for you all for years!

 

:taz::banana:

AMEN!!! That dog won't hunt. How did he win a title with less talent than Rick had on the the '96 title team & the '97 runner up team? The only national title team with 0 All Americans on it.

 

Well im just saying you cant sit there and tell me that Tubby had anything to do with them players. He took on the role of head coach after pitino left, i dont think he made a difference on the team at all. All them boys on that team were recruited by no other then COACH PITINO!!! :notworthy:

:laugh:

 

There's no limit to what you UK fans will do....

 

:lol::lol:

Well im just saying you cant sit there and tell me that Tubby had anything to do with them players. He took on the role of head coach after pitino left, i dont think he made a difference on the team at all. All them boys on that team were recruited by no other then COACH PITINO!!! :notworthy:

 

Tell us then how long it takes for someone to "win a championship" with their own players. Or how long it takes for a coach to be considered playing with his own. 2, 3, 4 years?

I have NEVER been embarrassed to be a UK fan. I am ashamed of the behavior of some of the 'fans', but I still bleed blue regardless.

 

Two words:

 

Kentucky's Shame

Tell us then how long it takes for someone to "win a championship" with their own players. Or how long it takes for a coach to be considered playing with his own. 2, 3, 4 years?

 

To be honest it really should take 2 years to be your team 3 to be your recruiting "your own players" and 4 to be all yours. You cant take someones coaching job and do good with them and expect people to think your a dominate coach "at least not to me" but thats just what i think. What do you think it takes for a coach to be considered playing with his own?

Tell us then how long it takes for someone to "win a championship" with their own players. Or how long it takes for a coach to be considered playing with his own. 2, 3, 4 years?

 

 

lol here read this im not alone. i got this off another Uk convo. This might answer ur questions to.

 

I love Tubby and enjoyed his time at UK, but for all the X's and O's prowess the man has, he's not exactly Roy Williams in the recruiting department. Give BCG Four years, four years to get his players established and if you don't see results then boot him.

 

 

lol like i said it takes it a while for people to call it YOUR TEAM.

Well im just saying you cant sit there and tell me that Tubby had anything to do with them players. He took on the role of head coach after pitino left, i dont think he made a difference on the team at all. All them boys on that team were recruited by no other then COACH PITINO!!! :notworthy:

 

So, they just didn't need a coach at all, eh? Just throw five guys out there and let 'em play streetball. :rolleyes:

 

Pitino isn't now and wasn't then a good enough XOs guy to have won with that cast of characters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.