Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's Really Going On With The Wildcats?

Featured Replies

Hood can light it up from the outside....:idunno:

 

:thumb:

 

He played very well in the pickup games (I know, I know... pickup games.. .blah blah).

 

Orton and Feguson shouldn't be too shabby either.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many of the shots last night seemed to have been passed up. It sure seemed like they have been coached to not take many of the shots that were passed up.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Like they would be shot if they shot.

I was thinking the same thing. Like they would be shot if they shot.

 

Hit some of them and you dont have to worry....an offense is a blueprint to get you in position to create....the have nobody that is offensivly creative except meeks

Hood can light it up from the outside....:idunno:

 

I've only seen him play once, and he was somewhat impressive. But I question his quickness. Hard to accurately gauge him, because his team is so bad & defenses focus solely on him in high school.

 

He could flop and be like Carrier. Or he could excel and be like Pelphrey. But in no way is he a shoe-in to be a consistent, double-figures scorer.

I've only seen him play once, and he was somewhat impressive. But I question his quickness. Hard to accurately gauge him, because his team is so bad & defenses focus solely on him in high school.

 

He could flop and be like Carrier. Or he could excel and be like Pelphrey. But in no way is he a shoe-in to be a consistent, double-figures scorer.

 

I agree he has nobody to play with...worst cast of supporters I have seen in a while

Bingo! Michael Porter gives 110%, but in watching the game last night, every time (but once) he brought the ball down court, he stopped short of the 3 point line. Miss. State backed off of him and guarded UK guys in the paint, didn't gaurd Porter, and gave him any 3 point shot he wanted.

We need a point guard bad!

 

I don't know how many times this occured, it seemed like every-time down the floor, not only was it Porter, it was also Miller, Harris, and Liggens, I don't know if BGC has instillled them to do, but if Patterson has two or 3 guys surrounding him, and you have Meeks getting rode like a horse by somebody everygame, they have got to start scoring the rock, if you got somebody just daring you to shoot, make them respect you and take it to them.:notworthy:

Someone has to step for the Cats in order for them to make the tournament. Meeks and Patterson are quiet a duo, but they can't do it alone. Someone has to step up, I have no idea who it will be, but one of the guards has to start making some shots, whether it be Harris, Miller, Liggins, or whoever. Also, Stevenson has played awful the past few games, where has he been? He needs to step up as well.

 

On another note, nice to see Slone get in last night, was wondering why his PT went down extremely.

Cats drop 3 in a row!!!!!! :banana:

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

I am not going laugh at the fact that UK has dropped three in a row. While I am not a "real" fan of UK, I do try and support them (when not playing UL). I do hope whatever the problem is that it gets fixed quickly.

 

Honestly, I am afraid I 'm going to hear that one my BGP friends are out on a ledge just because UK isn't winning. :lol::lol::lol:

Kentucky doesn’t play aggressive enough on Defense. It's simple really.

Kentucky doesn’t play aggressive enough on Defense. It's simple really.

 

That is far from the problem IMO.

Why doesn't BCG play a zone every once in a while, I know it wouldn't of helped much last night cause Miss St was lights out from three, but scar killed us on the drive and dish.

Patrick Patterson was a star long before O.J. Mayo came back to Huntington. Maybe it was Patterson's presence that brought Mayo back.

Thats Funny

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.