Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 57 Dixie Heights 54

Featured Replies

Final in OT.. per KHSAA

Edited by STRIKE3
edited Title to proper format (Heights)

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the records are similar, I would have to call this at least a mild upset.

Great game! Lloyd led the entire game. Dixie gained the lead within the final minutes but Lloyd tied it up to go into OT.

Even though the records are similar, I would have to call this at least a mild upset.

 

Do you know about how many students attend Dixie?

  • Author
Even though the records are similar, I would have to call this at least a mild upset.

 

 

Would have to agree.

  • Author
Do you know about how many students attend Dixie?

 

 

More than Lloyd?:clap:

Do you know about how many students attend Dixie?

 

 

Around 1250. About double the size of Lloyd. Not that enrollment is the be-all, end-all determinant of basketball success.

Do you know about how many students attend Dixie?

I'm not a fan of a lot of the excuses coming out of Erlanger/Elsmere in athletics these days. I'll leave it at that.

 

Very nice win for the Juggs...

I'm not a fan of a lot of the excuses coming out of Erlanger/Elsmere in athletics these days. I'll leave it at that.

 

Very nice win for the Juggs...

 

excuses?

^

Why the question about enrollment?

 

Just curious. I always hear people exaggerate numbers of students at schools and I just wanted to know how big the school really was from someone who actually follows Dixie.

excuses?

In basketball size of school isn't a valid concern. Look around the state, and there are plenty doing more with less.

Edited by Ram
Rule 4

  • Author
Just curious. I always hear people exaggerate numbers of students at schools and I just wanted to know how big the school really was from someone who actually follows Dixie.

 

 

Fair enough.

I notice Scott is not on the Juggs schedule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.