Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 57 Dixie Heights 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta think Dixie's coach is on the hot seat.

 

:confused:

 

Dixie is a fairly young team. I believe they only have three seniors on the team this year. I'd say they're doing pretty well with what they have.

Gotta think Dixie's coach is on the hot seat.

 

Gotta think the exact opposite of what you said.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

:confused:

 

Dixie is a fairly young team. I believe they only have three seniors on the team this year. I'd say they're doing pretty well with what they have.

 

 

 

I believe Dixie only has two seniors, Boese and Pompillio. Trammel's a sophmore, Smith and Raleigh?(sp) are juniors. This is their starting five. They have a very young team. They have a freshman and seventh grader who come off the bench. I believe they are making strides at becoming a better team. I see great things for them in the next two years.

I believe Dixie only has two seniors, Boese and Pompillio. Trammel's a sophmore, Smith and Raleigh?(sp) are juniors. This is their starting five. They have a very young team. They have a freshman and seventh grader who come off the bench. I believe they are making strides at becoming a better team. I see great things for them in the next two years.

 

What happened to Muzzilo? Did he graduate last year? Cats Pause had him being the third senior this year?

What happened to Muzzilo? Did he graduate last year? Cats Pause had him being the third senior this year?

 

 

I am not sure where he is at this year?! He did play for Dixie last year, and he was a junior. I am not sure if he transfered or if he is just not playing basketball this year. Does anyone know what happened to Muzzilo?

Not having Muzzilo is actually somewhat of a big loss for Dixie now that I think about it.

Not having Muzzilo is actually somewhat of a big loss for Dixie now that I think about it.

 

Greg Muzzilo quit during the season last year after losing playing time to Trammel. He hasnt played at all this year.

Greg Muzzilo quit during the season last year after losing playing time to Trammel. He hasnt played at all this year.

 

Thanks for clearing that up.

Greg Muzzilo quit during the season last year after losing playing time to Trammel. He hasnt played at all this year.

 

I have never understood this - kids quitting a sport over a disagreement with a coach. What a waste! You only get to be a high school student and play for your school once.

 

As to the game, if I read the box score above correctly, Pike didn't score??? What happened?

I have never understood this - kids quitting a sport over a disagreement with a coach. What a waste! You only get to be a high school student and play for your school once.

 

As to the game, if I read the box score above correctly, Pike didn't score??? What happened?

 

Pike might not have played much. I know Coach Chevy has used him sporadically throughout the season.

Pike might not have played much. I know Coach Chevy has used him sporadically throughout the season.

 

I saw Pike vs St. Henry and even though St. Henry looked good and won by 20pts or so, Pike was the one thing that did impress me about that team.

I have never understood this - kids quitting a sport over a disagreement with a coach. What a waste! You only get to be a high school student and play for your school once.

 

Not a fair stereotype. You don't know the kid or the situation. Suffice it to say that Dixie's JV coach has a severe temper. If you've seen him, you know that he stomps the sidelines and rides the refs and kids relentlessly.

 

Times have changed from your good ol' days of "the coach is always right."

 

When a kid has plenty of alternatives for success in extracurricular activities, he doesn't have to waste time on one that "sucks". To your point, you only get to be a high school student once, so why not spend it doing something you enjoy?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.