Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best PG

Featured Replies

I agree with Pargo out of Gonzaga. He is a very complete player.

Flynn on both accounts. Definately my favorite, followed closly by Collins of KU. Really likes Mills from Saint Marys before he messed his wrist up against the Zags the other night.

Terrico White, the Freshman is well on his way!

Johnny Flynn is the best real point guard, then Ty Lawson. Teague and Curry are both SG imo. Teague's assist to turnover ratio is like 1:1, and that is not point guard numbers.

  • Author

Curry is a SG playing PG. Not the same IMO...

Curry is a SG playing PG. Not the same IMO...

 

Agreed. Teague is also if you ask me.

  • Author
Agreed. Teague is also if you ask me.

I can kinda see that, but Teague is more of a scoring PG IMO...

Haven't been too impressed with Teague. I want my PG to take care of the ball & handle the rock at the end of the game. Teague hasn't shown me the ability to do that yet.

 

Flynn is tough & Dominic James is very good. Same goes with Pargo from Gonzaga.

 

I'll take Ty Lawson, though.

Haven't been too impressed with Teague. I want my PG to take care of the ball & handle the rock at the end of the game. Teague hasn't shown me the ability to do that yet.

 

Flynn is tough & Dominic James is very good. Same goes with Pargo from Gonzaga.

 

I'll take Ty Lawson, though.

 

I agree on Teague. He turns it over almost 4 times per game.

Porter, followed closely by Liggins.

 

I totally agree man!:thumb:

Pargo is my guy

Best - Ty Lawson

Fav to watch - Patrick Mills (before the injury) and Dominic James

Best- Johnny Flynn

 

Favorite to watch- Ty Lawson

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.