February 1, 200917 yr Who do you think is the best and then who is your favorite to watch if they are different. Should be an interesting thread. Best. I am back to Flynn. I'm not pleased at all with how Teague at times doesn't demand the ball in the clutch. Favorite to watch. Downey. His toughness is as good as it gets. What say you???
February 1, 200917 yr Ty Lawson is the best point guard in the country. My favorite point guard in the country to watch is Ty Lawson.
February 1, 200917 yr Author Ty Lawson is the best point guard in the country. My favorite point guard in the country to watch is Ty Lawson. Too one dimensional for me. Awesome at running the break. As good as it gets. Just not the full package IMO...
February 1, 200917 yr I think Teague is a heck of a point guard, he is very young and I think if he would stay he would end up being an excellent Point Guard. The leadership and Killer Instinct will come eventually. Two boys no one really talks about are Patty Mills and Sherron Collins.
February 1, 200917 yr Favorite of course is Ty Lawson. In a distant 2nd & 3rd would be Flynn & Collins. The best/most complete, IMO, would be Jonny Flynn from Syracuse.
February 1, 200917 yr Too one dimensional for me. Awesome at running the break. As good as it gets. Just not the full package IMO... If you're asking for a true point guard, Lawson is at the top for me, too. You didn't say best overall guard or scorer. Technically, Curry is a "point guard" on that team so if I had to pick one, it's him. Most fun to watch as actual point guards are Lawson and Mills from SMC.
February 1, 200917 yr Doesn't Steph Curry play point this year? If so, that's the best Point Guard in America
February 1, 200917 yr Too one dimensional for me. Awesome at running the break. As good as it gets. Just not the full package IMO... You can beat UNC by forcing Lawson to score...make him finish at the rim. None better in transition. Downey is good, but he can be exploited defensively. Flynn is good. I like Pargo out of Gonzaga. Tough to say, I would take Teague...may not demand ball enough but surrounded by youth as well.
February 1, 200917 yr I think his name is James at Marquette. He is a player. I think he is pretty darn good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.