January 25, 200917 yr Congrats to the Cardinals. A huge win on the road against the Orangmen. :thumb:
January 25, 200917 yr Pretty sure the score was 67-57, or at least that's what it said when I was watching. Huge road win for the Cards, and they have established themselves as either the class of that league or right there at it.
January 25, 200917 yr Author Just looked at it again on ESPN.com and they have the score being 67-57. The page refreshed automatically ever few seconds so I thought that it was 63-57. My apologies. But either way nice win for the Cards still undefeated in conference play.
January 25, 200917 yr The Cards are firing on all cylinders. I really thought they would lose this one but it was never too much in doubt. There defense is excellent. I didnt see Cuse take very many good shots because ULs defense didnt allow them to.
January 25, 200917 yr Big win, good to see Jennings step up with Samuels in foul trouble. Huge game from Sosa. T-Will and Clark dominated the paint. That was the difference in the game. They got all the boards. UofL is a GREAT defensive team. This is a huge win. It's hard to go on the road in confernce and get a win against a top ten ranked team in front of 30,000 people. I am pleased that this UofL squad is winning close games. In the past, I thought it was the weakness of the Pitino system. Who would of ever thought UofL (Pitino) would play a better zone than the Orange?? Clark- 16pts 13 boards T-Will- 15pts, 9 boards, 5 assist Got to be one of the best 1-2 punches at forward in the country.
January 25, 200917 yr The patience UL showed against the 'Cuse zone was absolutely outstanding. Putting Clark and Williams at the free throw line put the Orange in a bind and allowed for some easy finishes. Pitino had a great gameplan for attacking the 2-3 and the Cards executed it to near perfection.
January 25, 200917 yr As a Louisville fan, I thought they'd struggle in this one, very nice surprising win. Syracuse is tough to beat on their court.
January 25, 200917 yr The key for UL success will be PG play from here on out. Today Sosa was good and they won, the next game well who knows with him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.