Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 68 Eastern Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

Final...

 

MSU is now 11-10 and 7-2 in the OVC

Congrats MSU!!

Being an MSU alum (class of '77), I can tell you that ANY win over EKU is a good win.

I guess my years at WKU prohibit me from being a full-fledged MSU fan.:ylsuper:

What's the deal with the Stallworth kid, I though he was suspended...

  • Author
What's the deal with the Stallworth kid, I though he was suspended...

 

He's back now. I think he hit 6 3-pointers tonight.

What's the deal with the Stallworth kid, I though he was suspended...

 

Thats what I thought.

What do the OVC standings look like now?

Being an MSU alum (class of '77), I can tell you that ANY win over EKU is a good win.

 

:thumb: (Class of 1980).

It's always good to beat EKU!

Way to go Eagles!

  • Author
How was the attendance tonight?

I heard they were having a black out.

 

They listed it as about 5,500 and Tyndall said "This was the best atmosphere we've had since I've been back at MSU as head coach. And, I want to thank all of our fans, students, alumni and community members, everybody that came tonight."

  • Author

The Eagles play against Tennessee State on national television Thursday night at 9:00 (ESPNU).:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.