Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 68 Eastern Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

Congrats to MSU! I really like both of these schools/teams and pull for both. My sister is an EKU grad so I kind of favor EKU but MSU is very close behind bc it is so close to where I live.

The Eagles play against Tennessee State on national television Thursday night at 9:00 (ESPNU).:thumb:

 

:thumb: Thanks! U.K. plays Ole Miss at 7pm Tues.. I believe that one is on espn so it will work out good.

They listed it as about 5,500 and Tyndall said "This was the best atmosphere we've had since I've been back at MSU as head coach. And, I want to thank all of our fans, students, alumni and community members, everybody that came tonight."

 

Wow! In my 4 years at MSU, the only time I saw the AAC packed was during the 16th region tournament with OJ Mayo and Rose Hill playing. Good to hear for MSU! Tyndall definitely has things more exciting than Macy did!

:thumb: (Class of 1980).

 

Class of 2012. Great victory for the Eagles, Maze looked very good as well K-Time and Harper. Hopefully they can keep this up and take the OVC and be dancing in March!

  • Author

OVC Standing:

 

Austin Peay 8-1 (only loss to Morehead State)

Morehead State 7-2

UT-Martin 7-3

Murray St. 5-4

Eastern Ill. 5-4

EKU 4-5

Tenn. St. 4-5

Tenn. Tech 4-5

Jack. St. 2-7

SEMO 0-10

 

Morehead is competing for the regular season title and should be in great position to be in the top 4 (first round tourney home game) :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.