NewCath vs. St. Henry All A 1/23/09

I have to believe that Faust is worth about a dozen points just sitting on the bench. However, I like NCC to get done. This is Brannen's 3rd time facing Faust, you know what they say about the 3rd time. (I hope its a charm)

Faust has had his number lately. These two teams match up pretty well. Biggest difference is that NCC has size and St. Henry doesn't. I think its goin to be a good game but see my boys struggling. But then again the seniors on this team stepped up last year and played huge vs NCC in the finals.

I'll take Saint Henry by 7. Foust is a great coach who almost always gets his players to come out, work hard, and do well in the All "A". This is not to say Brannen is not; I just figured I'd point that out. It will be interesting to see how Speed will do with some of NewCath's good defenders on him. And though Saint Henry lacks size against NCC, I think Zumdick and the other guys that play down low will be able to battle.

I'll take Saint Henry by 7. Foust is a great coach who almost always gets his players to come out, work hard, and do well in the All "A". This is not to say Brannen is not; I just figured I'd point that out. It will be interesting to see how Speed will do with some of NewCath's good defenders on him. And though Saint Henry lacks size against NCC, I think Zumdick and the other guys that play down low will be able to battle.

True about Faust, but also interesting you comment about Speed. I agree its going to be interesting to see how he plays against much better defenders. He still is feeling some pain in that ankle from what I hear, but the kid is a good player and will be fine. No doubt though, St. Henry is going to need Bessler, Zumdick, Swikert, Anderson, and Volz to help carry the load.