Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NewCath vs. St. Henry All A 1/23/09

Featured Replies

Should be a good one. Who wins and why?

I have to believe that Faust is worth about a dozen points just sitting on the bench. However, I like NCC to get done. This is Brannen's 3rd time facing Faust, you know what they say about the 3rd time. (I hope its a charm)

Faust has had his number lately. These two teams match up pretty well. Biggest difference is that NCC has size and St. Henry doesn't. I think its goin to be a good game but see my boys struggling. But then again the seniors on this team stepped up last year and played huge vs NCC in the finals.

St. Henry by 5

St.Henry in a close one . They were off last night. But Faust went to using less players in the second half to pull out a close win. He will have to depend on those 7-8 players again to pull off the win.

St. Henry by 9

Wow...the Cru getting some love now huh?

 

Nice.

 

-CF

It really just depends. If the St Henry that played in the first round shows up, I see them winning, but if they play like they did against Lloyd, I see New Cath taking this game.

St. Henry by 7.

I think if Speed continues to play well that St. Henry will win. I agree with iKoniK though, if St. Henry plays like they did aganst Lloyd, it will be a long night for the Cru.

Tough road for St. Henry with this being their third game this week. If they win the Ninth this weekend they will certainly have earned it.

I'll take Saint Henry by 7. Foust is a great coach who almost always gets his players to come out, work hard, and do well in the All "A". This is not to say Brannen is not; I just figured I'd point that out. It will be interesting to see how Speed will do with some of NewCath's good defenders on him. And though Saint Henry lacks size against NCC, I think Zumdick and the other guys that play down low will be able to battle.

St. Henry by 4. I agree with chickenliver3 in saying that Faust always gets his kids to play well in the All "A".

I'll take Saint Henry by 7. Foust is a great coach who almost always gets his players to come out, work hard, and do well in the All "A". This is not to say Brannen is not; I just figured I'd point that out. It will be interesting to see how Speed will do with some of NewCath's good defenders on him. And though Saint Henry lacks size against NCC, I think Zumdick and the other guys that play down low will be able to battle.

 

True about Faust, but also interesting you comment about Speed. I agree its going to be interesting to see how he plays against much better defenders. He still is feeling some pain in that ankle from what I hear, but the kid is a good player and will be fine. No doubt though, St. Henry is going to need Bessler, Zumdick, Swikert, Anderson, and Volz to help carry the load.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.