Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NewCath vs. St. Henry All A 1/23/09

Featured Replies

This will make a great finals game shame they don't play for the championship tonight. NKYBOY1487 I believe from what I have seen this year with the games I have seen St. Henry play you are correct the five players you mentioned will need to help Speed out if the Crusaders want to advance to Saturday night. Also the PG matchup will be crucial tonight. The St. Henry PG has been struggling lately, and will have to step it up also. I still like St. Henry though.

I like St. Henry is a close one.

 

St. Henry 49

Newcath 45

I have to believe that Faust is worth about a dozen points just sitting on the bench. However, I like NCC to get done. This is Brannen's 3rd time facing Faust, you know what they say about the 3rd time. (I hope its a charm)

 

I agree about Faust, what a coach! But, NCC is due to win this one!:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.