Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 78 Rutgers 59

Featured Replies

Louisville escapes with a lucky victory. Fortunate to be up 20 at the half, and get lucky that Rutgers is cold shooting only 39%. Get away with only shooting 59% themselves. Overcome their knack for untimely mind lapses with holding Rutgers to 5-20 from three, and manage to bungle their way to 4 scorers in double figures and outrebound them 31-25. Only reason for undefeated mark in Big East play is overcoming bad coaching and obviously weak schedule.

 

My apologies Hearsay. I guess I just misunderstood your post. I'm just tired of hearing how lucky the Cardinals are.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart needed a good old-fashioned beating for the Cards. I just watched this one and had a good time. Williams was up and down the floor all night. The dunks he was laying down in the first half were phenomenal. That was fantastic.

 

On a side note: during the first half, as a part of ESPNU's Campus Connections Week, they cut out the announcers and went to the two students who do the broadcasts for Rutgers' campus radio station. They were very good. I enjoyed them much more than the two ESPN guys. It was decent analysis, and good announcing, if not always as crisp as the guys who do it for a living. Most importantly, they haven't figured out that you have to be really irritating and ham it up to get noticed in broadcasting so they were just doing a good, solid job.

 

Further note: Yes, they did screw up a lot, but hey, what 20 year old guy doesn't?

T-Will is on quite the run right now. He had a personal dunk contest tonight.

 

23 pts 11 boards 4 steals

 

He's one of the top SF's in the country.

 

Agreed. A couple years ago he made me very nervous, simply because you absolutely never knew what he was going to do. Now he is much more in control and has developed his all-around game. I really like his play.

T Will is a great player...I wish he was a Wildcat! Nice showing from UL tonight, they are gonna be tough to beat the remainder of the year.

T Will is just such a raw athlete. The alley oop where he switched hands and slammed it with the left was just nasty.

 

 

Then again, so was the windmill.

I definitely called the windmill when he stole that pass...:D

 

I think my favorite dunk was the one where he went coast to coast. That or the oop where he switched hands.

Both the oop and the windmill made the Sportscenter Top 10 tonight.

Pitino will have the Cards poised for another Final Four run come tournament time. If Rick can get Sosa to play well consistently the Cardinals have a great shot come March.

Pitino will have the Cards poised for another Final Four run come tournament time. If Rick can get Sosa to play well consistently the Cardinals have a great shot come March.

 

Sosa grates on my nerves... :lol: He can be so good some games, and terrible the next.

Glad to entertain.

 

He and Knowles are awesome, awesome minutemen.

 

I love watching Knowles, he gives it his all.

Pitino will have the Cards poised for another Final Four run come tournament time. If Rick can get Sosa to play well consistently the Cardinals have a great shot come March.

 

I hope you're right. They grow a little each game...

Sosa grates on my nerves... :lol: He can be so good some games, and terrible the next.

 

That's what I think will keep UL from winning the title this year...

I love watching Knowles, he gives it his all.

 

Any many questioned if he could play at UofL....I knew he could.:thumb:

I love watching Knowles, he gives it his all.

 

Pitino calls him and McGee the mircrowave subs. Because they come in and warm the defense up so fast.

 

Those two play suffocating defense.

I love watching Knowles, he gives it his all.

 

I could watch Preston Knowles play all night... I still stand by my statement that I think he can hang with anybody in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.