Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards and Cats Fans Only...

Who is your favorite school and political party of choice? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your favorite school and political party of choice?

    • UofL - Democrat
      7%
    • UofL - Republican
      11%
    • UofL - Other
      2%
    • UK - Democrat
      29%
    • UK - Republican
      44%
    • UK - Other
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are your political allegiances? I don't want any political debates to break out in here but I'm just doing a little social research. If you choose 'other' feel free to let us know why.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
:popcorn:

I knew that smiley would be arriving soon. :lol:

I'm a UL-Other. I'm registered Independent.

I knew that smiley would be arriving soon. :lol:

 

Had to use it before GT. :D

I'm a UL-Other. I'm registered Independent.
Me too.

 

I kind of assume what you are fishing for, but I don't know if you are going to find it.

 

I would clearly say that the city of Louisville is more liberal than the rest of the state, but we have a funny state in that there are many old conservative democrats. So you will probably find very even numbers.

UK - Republican.

 

Me too.:thumb:

I said UK-Democrat because that is what I am.

I am UK-vote conservative is what I vote. Sometimes that is Dem-Ken Lucas, Sometimes it is Rep-McCain

UK - Dem.

UK Republican... Anything else is just wrong! :D J/K!

So far this poll count has proven one thing and that is there are far more U.K. fans on here than U.L..

 

Now, jmo but this would be a better thread for P&R but since it is here I will post on it and just say that I am a U.K. fan and all of my plays, shots taken are from the right no matter what the game (political party).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.