Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards and Cats Fans Only...

Who is your favorite school and political party of choice? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your favorite school and political party of choice?

    • UofL - Democrat
      7%
    • UofL - Republican
      11%
    • UofL - Other
      2%
    • UK - Democrat
      29%
    • UK - Republican
      44%
    • UK - Other
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Didn't have my catorgory....I am both a UK fan and UofL fan....I know not many of us around....:lol: Democrate by the way.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am both a UK fan and UofL fan.

 

Blasphemy... :ohbrother::lol:

  • Author
Me too.

 

I kind of assume what you are fishing for, but I don't know if you are going to find it.

 

I would clearly say that the city of Louisville is more liberal than the rest of the state, but we have a funny state in that there are many old conservative democrats. So you will probably find very even numbers.

I know what I expected but I wouldn't really say I'm fishing for anything, just a little curious is all.

The results of this poll are exactly as I expected them to be.

Blasphemy... :ohbrother::lol:

 

:lol: Told you I am a rare bird.....

UL: Vegetarian :lol::lol:

The results of this poll are exactly as I expected them to be.
What is that?

 

There are more Republicans in this state and there are more UK fans? I believe anyone would have expected that.

I believe anyone would have expected that.

 

And? :lol: :lol: :lol: What's your point?

And? :lol: :lol: :lol: What's your point?
Didn't know if you were trying to imply anything else. :popcorn:
Didn't know if you were trying to imply anything else. :popcorn:

No... Just that the results where as expected.

No... Just that the results where as expected.

 

For the record Duce I didn't vote.

Here's what I expected, when reading the thread:

 

 

UK fans will out number UL fans

Republicans will out number Democrats.

Republicans and Democrats will out number "Other's"

UL fans and UK fans will both have higher numbers of Republican allegiances.

 

This has nothing at all to do with any slights, insults, cynicism. This is Kentucky, those are realities.

:lol: Told you I am a rare bird.....

 

And a rare cat.:lol:;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.