Inauguration Update Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get poetry. That is a few minutes of my life I will never get back and served no purpose.

AT least I was folding laundry and something was accomplished.

:laugh:

I hope you didn't dry anything that shouldn't have been dried. :lol:

If I was him, I would be a nervous wreck, too, knowing the position he is taking.

As GW said, for the next 4 years, you are NEVER the President of the US.

Imagine your job. Imagine now that you are at that job, 24/7, 365 1/4 days a year. Even when you are asleep, you are on the job and ready to be awaken in a moment.

While not to that magnitude, I have that kind of job.

He made a complete disaster out of something so easy. Heck, Biden didn't have any problem doing it.

According to the American history guru here at my school, the Chief Justice is the one that screwed up. You could tell by Obama's face that something wasn't right.

Wow, it's so weird to hear "former President Bush". lol, he has to feel SO relieved though.

I'm really nervous for the next 4 years, but I hope it goes well. I don't agree with some of the things President Obama [wow weird lol] has said, but he seems like a stand up guy, so hopefully this turns out well..

As for him stumbling over words, I missed it, but if he did, I don't blame him. I'd have peed my pants knowing what I was about to take on.

And if people did indeed sing "Hey Hey Goodbye" to Bush, that is shameful and it's shocking how disrespectful some of our citizens are.

And if people did indeed sing "Hey Hey Goodbye" to Bush, that is shameful and it's shocking how disrespectful some of our citizens are.

How is it shocking? I predicted booing at the beginning of this thread. They irrational hate him and have since 2000 and when they think that he stole the race.

How is it shocking? I predicted booing at the beginning of this thread. They irrational hate him and have since 2000 and when they think that he stole the race.

Stole the race, he's white, I knew that when he was elected, I don't feel like he stole my race....;)

I don't understand? Are you saying they irrationally hate him and have because they think he stole the race [because of the voting issues?].

I am shocked purely based on how disrespectful some of our citizens are. I expect booing, but it still shocks me. I'd NEVER go to the ceremony and even THINK to boo, let alone sing a song.