Inauguration Update Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know.. I was a HUGE Obama disser. I couldn't stand it that the man won the election. But as I watch here today, I don't know if it's the grace of God overpowering me or what it is... But I can only wish him the best of luck and hope he succeeds in his role as president. I'm not going to go as far yet to say I'm happy to have Barack Obama as my president... But I am going to be proud of my president and I hope he makes great decisions throughout his term.

You know.. I was a HUGE Obama disser. I couldn't stand it that the man won the election. But as I watch here today, I don't know if it's the grace of God overpowering me or what it is... But I can only wish him the best of luck and hope he succeeds in his role as president. I'm not going to go as far yet to say I'm happy to have Barack Obama as my president... But I am going to be proud of my president and I hope he makes great decisions throughout his term.

Great post. :thumb:

Free speech is a beautiful thing but its simply indefensible for the people who sang "hey hey goodbye" to President Bush.

The lack of civility in this country continues to be alarming.

Their hatred of him began from the election in 2000 and created a discourse in this country that has followed GW through the 8 years and makes them irrational in their actions concerning him.